Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Click

So, we don't get a Celebi or a showing of the movie, but we do get to 'meet' the new starters and buy things. The game's released the day before the events, so the preview's a little pointless. I'll probably still go, but it's quite disappointing that we don't get an event Pokémon.

After seeing the article above, I'm thinking of buying a DS lite.

Do you think it would be worth the money saved to buy second hand or just go brand new. I saw one of play for 100 quid and you get Mario Kart with it, worth it?

I'll probably buy one of Pokemon HG/SS/Diamond or Pearl. As well as Black or White when it comes out.

The consoles themselves are actually really cheap, its just the games are expensive, I mean pokemon platinum, which is a good few years old, is still retailing at £25 or about that.

It all depends on how many games you buy IMO.

The consoles themselves are actually really cheap, its just the games are expensive, I mean pokemon platinum, which is a good few years old, is still retailing at £25 or about that.

It all depends on how many games you buy IMO.

Saw on their websites that Game and Gamestation are selling the DS lite for 80, so I think I'll go instore and see what they are, more so I can play it immediately and don't have to wait.

Considering I play the PS where games are 40 quid then I'm not too bothered. Think I'll probably buy one of HG/SS new but might get Pearl/Diamond or Platinum second hand.

The game prices are ridiculous. Mario Kart DS and New Super Mario Brothers are still £30. All the not so good games decline quickly though.

HG/SS will set you pack £35 with the Pokéwalker, second hand is £32.

D/P will probably be £20/£25 second hand. I'd assume Platinum is the same.

Are any of you planning on coming to the P&B fives? We could have a mass Pokémon battle

The game prices are ridiculous. Mario Kart DS and New Super Mario Brothers are still £30. All the not so good games decline quickly though.

HG/SS will set you pack £35 with the Pokéwalker, second hand is £32.

D/P will probably be £20/£25 second hand. I'd assume Platinum is the same.

Are any of you planning on coming to the P&B fives? We could have a mass Pokémon battle

Just bought SS for 26 quid out of Tesco, with the Pokewalker. They have 20% off all gaming stuff atm. Don't sell the DS Lite though, only DSi for 100. Might end up buying that if I can't find the lite anywhere new.

Also, what do you think would be better, a brand new DSi for 100 or pre-owned DS Lite for 95(70 + 25 for 2 year guarantee)

Edited by forehead7

Is there another pokemon game coming out?Every Time one comes out i say im not gonna buy it but end up doing so and spend a whole summer completeing it (inculding pokedex) and feel like im wasting my life :ph34r: .

Is there another pokemon game coming out?Every Time one comes out i say im not gonna buy it but end up doing so and spend a whole summer completeing it (inculding pokedex) and feel like im wasting my life :ph34r: .

Pokemon White and Black are due to be released here on March 4th(I think).