Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I've been catching whilst I see them. I have caught 40/61. Most of the ones I haven't caught are evolutions though.

I dont do that at all, but having looked at it, I have seen 144/150 from the new set of pokemon, 1 of which is the third Dragon legendary, which I need to get, 2 are the roaming cloud thingies, which I will never see and the other 3 are the 3 last legendaries at teh end of the pokedex, that you can only get from events.

I also know that there are a good 50 or so pokemon from the other games that I can defo catch and evolve without looking too hard, on top of that there are teh ones you can breed, i.e I have two fearows, so should be able to get Spearow.

What? I must have completely missed it! Who/where do you get it from?

I've been catching whilst I see them. I have caught 40/61. Most of the ones I haven't caught are evolutions though.

Think it's in one of the skyscrappers in the 3D(Castelia?) City.

I'm doing pretty well in my dex, seen about 260 and caught 140 of those. Caught all of this generations legendaries that I can get on my own, so I don't have Landurus yet.

Think it's in one of the skyscrappers in the 3D(Castelia?) City.

I'm doing pretty well in my dex, seen about 260 and caught 140 of those. Caught all of this generations legendaries that I can get on my own, so I don't have Landurus yet.

Do you not need both Thundurus and Tordanus to catch Landerus at its little shrine, just past the White forest?? So you will need to trade with someone.

EDIT - having just had a quick peek at Bulbapedia, as to the where abouts of certain pokemon, I have just realised it is possible to catch the other 2 elemental monkeys you dont have, guess it makes more sense that way.

Edited by Widge

Do you not need both Thundurus and Tordanus to catch Landerus at its little shrine, just past the White forest?? So you will need to trade with someone.

EDIT - having just had a quick peek at Bulbapedia, as to the where abouts of certain pokemon, I have just realised it is possible to catch the other 2 elemental monkeys you dont have, guess it makes more sense that way.

Yeah you do need both of them, that's why I've not got it(cause I know no one with Black)

Shaking grass mad.gif If you have a repel on does it still allow you to encounter shaking spots?

What? I must have completely missed it! Who/where do you get it from?

I believe it is in the trainer house in Castelia city. I believe the CEO/janitor of the company gives you it once you have beaten everyone in the company.

Anyone know when the rest of the Dreamyard becomes available? There's a basement where you can catch Musharna, Spinirada and Ledian amongst others.

Also just realised that you can actually catch Clefable and Wiggilytuff through shaking spots so the moon stones would be better used on Nidorino/a. Shame I've already used them dry.gif

Anyone know when the rest of the Dreamyard becomes available? There's a basement where you can catch Musharna, Spinirada and Ledian amongst others.

Also just realised that you can actually catch Clefable and Wiggilytuff through shaking spots so the moon stones would be better used on Nidorino/a. Shame I've already used them dry.gif

After you defeat n and Ghetis, I assume you have done that, you have to go looking for the 7 sages, after teh looker asks you to at your house, after that 1 of them is hiding in the basement you want, so it will then let you in.

Thundurus is really annoying me, just cant catch it, however I am up to 150 caught, adding Braviary and Seviper to my dex.

After you defeat n and Ghetis, I assume you have done that, you have to go looking for the 7 sages, after teh looker asks you to at your house, after that 1 of them is hiding in the basement you want, so it will then let you in.

Thundurus is really annoying me, just cant catch it, however I am up to 150 caught, adding Braviary and Seviper to my dex.

Cool, I'll head there imminently.

I don't like how most of the pokemon from other generations aren't the baby of the evolutionary family. Breeding is a pain in the arse sad.gif

Cool, I'll head there imminently.

I don't like how most of the pokemon from other generations aren't the baby of the evolutionary family. Breeding is a pain in the arse sad.gif

Yeah its annoying, anywho, I have since added Seaking and Gliscor to my dex, currently looking for a Lapras, 5% chance in a dark spot whilst surfing, could be here a while. Oh aye and no spots seem to be appearing.

Yeah its annoying, anywho, I have since added Seaking and Gliscor to my dex, currently looking for a Lapras, 5% chance in a dark spot whilst surfing, could be here a while. Oh aye and no spots seem to be appearing.

You get it yet? I got it after the third spot I ran into biggrin.gif

While you're there fish and you can get a Carvanha

You get it yet? I got it after the third spot I ran into biggrin.gif

While you're there fish and you can get a Carvanha

Nah i gave up after a while, instead took half an hour catching panpuor and pansear. Oh and yes I have a sharpedo sitting in my box.

I assume everyone knows where to see the picture of zorua??

Should I use my masterball on Kyurem?

I did.

Anyone recommend a good HM Slave?

Frillish/Jellicant can learn the three water ones and flash(not technically an HM but is useful for a couple of the optional caves).

I assume everyone knows where to see the picture of zorua??

Castelia City right? Need to trade pokemon over but I've only got the one DS.

SoapMcTavish, do you have two and is that how you did it with the place on Route 15?

I used Patrat as a slave, it knew cut, strength and flash, then use a separate one for the water. Later on you can get Tropius and that can learnt cut, strength, fly and flash I think.

Oh and Forehead, you have the same problem as me, 1 DS, probably not the other, cause I always used and emulator on my laptop, for the likes of Platinum, HG/SS, etc.

I do have a friend though who has a DS, problem is he uses that little memory card for all his games, dont remember its name, will we still be able to trade if he does get Black, or is that only from the actual game??

I did.

Frillish/Jellicant can learn the three water ones and flash(not technically an HM but is useful for a couple of the optional caves).

Castelia City right? Need to trade pokemon over but I've only got the one DS.

SoapMcTavish, do you have two and is that how you did it with the place on Route 15?

Well I have mines and my dads :lol: at the minute I'm transferring pokémon from leafgreen and sapphire to diamond and then on to white.

Means my current squad is all level 100 bar Zekrom who is level 97. Currently training up my Deino as well.

Cynthia isn't you bad apart from her garchomp, I an still working away on my dex, up to about 200 caught, finally found a laptas, only took an hour.

Had to catch another Riolu because my original was up at level 61 and hadn't evolved yet. Caught the new one with a luxury ball, so it gets double the happiness it normally would, and made it hold the soothe bell which increases it further and it evolved earlier at level 55.

Also about to get a Tyranitar as my Pupitar's up to level 53.

Finally, Metacross is also mine as my Metang levelled up one, caught it when it was at level 50 something which is over the threshold.