Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Last night I won a competition for the first time in my life.

Any other P&Bers won anything decent in online/magazine competitions?

Many years ago I won a competition in a national newspaper. Prize was £10,000. Unfortunately 32 other people also got the correct answer so I only ended up with £303.33. Gutted was an understatement.

I was one of 750 runners up, in a competition ran by Whizzer & Chips in partnership with monster munch.

I won a 4' cuddly monster. Can't remember what the first prize was, but I do remember feeling like I'd been seen right off.

I won a Mediterranean cruise for four. Three of us got hammered and never made it out of Edinburgh. The fourth (who we forgot to tell about the change of plan) got the bus to Plymouth to get the boat and was a bit angry when the rest of us failed to show. 

I won a Mediterranean cruise for four. Three of us got hammered and never made it out of Edinburgh. The fourth (who we forgot to tell about the change of plan) got the bus to Plymouth to get the boat and was a bit angry when the rest of us failed to show.

Cool story bro.

I won the May Aberdeen B&G monthly prize and received Scott Brown's jersey from the last game against Saints last season (washed & signed of course)

Sega Master System II off of Rice Crispies.

For ages I had only Alex the Kidd seeing as it was built in, then one Christmas, Sonic came. :)

Took a wee tea break there and was sitting in a cafe just down from my work. Young bit of stuff sitting down a few tables in front, with one of her pals. Exchanged a couple of smiles and a wee bit of eye contact, then the next time I look up her pal is staring straight at me clearly trying to get a swatch of whoever her pal is eyeing up. Either that or trying to decide if she needed to dig out the pepper spray. Cue slightly embarrassed smiles from all parties involved, and again when I walked past them to leave a few minutes later.

I Won a signed Scotland top from Vauxhall in December. Arrived on Xmas Eve and was a brilliant extra present for myself. 

An attractive female laughed at something i said and then seductively stroked my arm earlier. Now its been a while since i was single and ready to mingle but i would say she definitely wants a slice of Throbber.

Are you sure what you said was funny laugh and not a this is akward talking to a guy that wanks in socks moment?