Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

28 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Hazelnut and fig loaf from M&S for a day trip to the middle class.

Goes nicely with a touch of caramelised onion humus 8)

#G12

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Day off today so after taking the dog out for his constitutional I did a bit of shopping on the Byres Road. 

Nipped in to M&S food for one thing (granola squares). It was dine in for a tenner and with a couple of other 3 4 10 deals I managed to spunk the best part of £50.

One of said items was freshly baked bread which was still warm. Got stuff home and was about to fire into a couple of slices when I saw the label on the reverse stating 'hazelnut and fig loaf'. I'm having one of those thought to myself moments about wtf is this shite? Undeterred I cut the end bit off to see which way the land laid, and it turns out it was fucking dyno.  Who knew?

P.S. Dine in for two has the rotisserie chicken :thumsup2

P.P.S. Any cunto uses M&S.com for buying cases of mixed wine you get 20% off with the code: WINE20 according to the voucher I got.

Having read this, I'm going to have to get off my arse and head down to Byres Road in the pissing rain.

F*ck you, jagfox.

17 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Having read this, I'm going to have to get off my arse and head down to Byres Road in the pissing rain.

F*ck you, jagfox.

:lol:

It was dry when I was out 8)

Good to know that in these troubled times that Sir Mick Jagger is still getting his hole.

Great grandad, 72 year old Mick has got his 29 year old girfriend pregnant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36802484

Top shagger.

4 hours ago, throbber said:

People can inflict all sorts of harm online and many do but this is on another level altogether. What the f**k can have happened in this woman's life to make her want to do this? Think she needs locked up for a while to think about what she has done.

Careful m9 sone unknown likes to red dot this type of post, see my sentiments above. I've green dotted yours in case s/he comes along & sees you've posted somethImg similar. 

G-Bo 

15 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I want her arrested but not jailed.

Surely we have to have a decent system of punishment (community service?) when jail just doesn't make sense.

In her case a severe pumping by me would be fitting punishment.

4 hours ago, Mortar Bored said:

Helens incoming I suspect.

Oh now I get it, her who sang the song about the mad un with the radio. 

G-Bo 

Edited by Grim O'Grady
Cos I'm thick

My mum and dad return home in 2 hours from their holiday and I'm enjoying the last few moments of a free house the best way I can.

Leaving the toilet door wide open whilst I'm having a dump.

The simple things.

10 hours ago, Mozzamozza said:

When you say police, does that include thee wife?

If the Internet is under her name, then yeah, she can phone up and get told the details of your sordid searches.

My mum and dad return home in 2 hours from their holiday and I'm enjoying the last few moments of a free house the best way I can.

Leaving the toilet door wide open whilst I'm having a dump.

The simple things.

It's funny you should that, mizfit.

My little treat to myself, when I'm home alone. Is to, close the lavvy door when I'm having a jobby. As I always leave it open, when I do my business, in company.

You're right. It's the simple things.

9 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Day off today so after taking the dog out for his constitutional I did a bit of shopping on the Byres Road. 

Nipped in to M&S food for one thing (granola squares). It was dine in for a tenner and with a couple of other 3 4 10 deals I managed to spunk the best part of £50.

One of said items was freshly baked bread which was still warm. Got stuff home and was about to fire into a couple of slices when I saw the label on the reverse stating 'hazelnut and fig loaf'. I'm having one of those thought to myself moments about wtf is this shite? Undeterred I cut the end bit off to see which way the land laid, and it turns out it was fucking dyno.  Who knew?

P.S. Dine in for two has the rotisserie chicken :thumsup2

P.P.S. Any cunto uses M&S.com for buying cases of mixed wine you get 20% off with the code: WINE20 according to the voucher I got.

Oooh hark at you you top hat wearing, swan munching, pauper baiting c**t.

Good day sir.