Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Anyway, a new fleet of buses around me have big padded seats facing backwards, and I like sitting in them as I feel like Captain Scarlet in a big Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle.

#mature #myherogerryanderson

Finally decided to bother my arse mucking about with my car. Changed my main oil pick up pipe in the photo. Cant imagine it wouldve been too long until it was choked solid and my engine had seized. Its on days like this im glad im not a completely lazy c**t..

378e478060d62a872cf1067a5946a764.jpg

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Pub quizes just aren't the same anymore knowing that some fcuker will be cheating.

As for those TV / radio quiz questions, they should just do away with the questions and send in a text saying LOTTERY. Anyone who gets it wrong in this day and age should have their details forwarded to all the tabloids for nationwide shaming.

Serious business. The radio station would need a licence to run a lottery. They don't so they set a question Which requires minimal skill or knowledge to answer.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Pub quizes just aren't the same anymore knowing that some fcuker will be cheating.

Credible pub quizzes embrace the smart phone. I've been to one before where you had to fill in the answers online using your phone, essentially logging it in and stopping you from browsing and playing at the same time; the pub quiz in Gallus Bar IIRC had a special smart phone round where the bonus points were submitted using your smart phone. Quizzes that can't do that have to be more creative: either finding questions that aren't straightforward enough to be Googled, or having quick-fire rounds. Either of which is better than the old format of spending ten minutes per questions waiting for a team of old biddies to work out the capital of Tanzania. 

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

Keigan Parker's maw/agent/alias has posted another topic in the juniors forum this time looking for a club for him :lol:

I deleted it and asked her nicely to stop. I got an interesting response, although she did tell me to have a good day .. .twice :unsure:

8 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

That was Keiran McAnespie. Who Morton actually paid real money for as a transfer fee.

Talking of tits, we paid a six figure fee for (the worst) David Graham (from Rangers mk1) probably around the same era. No wonder we went bust. 

There is a photo shoot going on in the pub I'm in.
All the models are Indian and I must say, wid wid wid wid wid, the sixth one- wid cubed.
What a time to be alive!

To pre-empt the usual POGTF, I've tried, not allowed as it's promotional shoot for the pub, I'm not arguing with the mohican'd bouncer, as I quite like my nose in the centre of my face.

1 minute ago, Mortar Bored said:

There is a photo shoot going on in the pub I'm in.
All the models are Indian and I must say, wid wid wid wid wid, the sixth one- wid cubed.
What a time to be alive!

To pre-empt the usual POGTF, I've tried, not allowed as it's promotional shoot for the pub, I'm not arguing with the mohican'd bouncer, as I quite like my nose in the centre of my face.

It's easy enough to stick your nose back in roughly the right place. Get 'em taken/posted. 

It's easy enough to stick your nose back in roughly the right place. Get 'em taken/posted. 

You've nae seen the size of this guy, I'm presently being ushered away from the area, under protest!
As an upside, as it's my local, the barman has said I can take my pick of the drink props.
Stupid arsehiles are actually making real cocktails for a photo shoot.
I've just been told the pics will be on the website- so will supply as soon as they appear.

Seeing as it's in the other thread now, 9 weeks until my daughter is born [emoji3]

Always a good day when a new Saintee is brought into the world

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'll be fucked if I'm heading down to the local library to research answers when I have a world of answers at my fingertips.

I worked really hard on that post as well, and you missed that it was a pangram.

At least I think it was - I probably missed something obvious like an "e"