Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Never tried Sanam either. I will now though.  thoroughly sick of dillons, 4 in 1 etc. usually for a chippie I drive to Polmont to land and sea which is half decent, but I'll give the one in Larbert a bash next time. thanks for the advice. 

1 hour ago, Günther said:

With the exception of The Valley it is a great place aye. The wife is a Falkirk girl coming from Polmont but I'm a Weegie who ended up through here working before meeting her, so we don't have any connection to Larbert. The train station nearby, the good reputation of the schools and being close enough to Glasgow it suits us well. Almost a year since we moved in and we've totally fallen in love with the area! My wee boy (9 1/2) comes over at the weekends and he loves it here, got loads of wee pals in the street so he literally drops his bag then goes out to find his mates. Might take in a Stenny game at some point, Ochilview only a few mins away from the house and the Plough is cracking wee boozer, food really nice in there these days tae!

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING WIFE!

Four in One in Alloa is decent most of the time. They also give you a £10 voucher after you spend a hundred quid with them. We had a Dhillons for a year, and it was awful. No wonder they shut down.

Miley and I are destined to argue about Four in One into our dotage  :P

24 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You will not be disappointed. If you are, then it's because there's something wrong with your mouth.

Cannae wait to try it now after all the endorsements on here.

25 minutes ago, Günther said:

Never been to Dhillons so no idea what it's like. Land and Sea is lovely, my father in law lives round the corner from it so often enough when we go round for dinner he just gives me a score to go down and get some suppers in :thumsup2

Aye land and sea is good but like every other chippy in the area you only get one bit fish in a fish supper. Yet they still charge nearly £7 fucking annoys me that. 

There is a new Indian opened in Longcroft, same road as the Cotton House. It's an Indian/Italian but it is fucking good and cracking inside for all you 'Bairns'. Just wait until the road at Camelon is open again and you can do Falkirk - Longcroft in 10 mins so no need for a re-heat :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Long way for a shortcut mate! Join motorway at Larbert, leave at Haggs, turn left and you're in Longcroft in less than 10 mins emoji106.png

True, depends when and where you are I suppose. I tend to drive home from work via the main road (from Falkirk to near Longcroft) as the motorway is painfully busy, but at the weekend or whatever i suppose it would be easier.

Edited by Central

The Tories have realised too many people buying new motors (75%) are paying zero road tax.

So from April next year, only if your new car emits zero emissions, will you get zero road tax.  New rates come into force next April (on newly registered cars only but it's expected rates for other cars will also go up).

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/tax-insurance-and-warranties/2016-11/road-tax-changes-countdown-to-new-rates-for-2017/

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/88361/tax-disc-changes-everything-you-need-to-know-about-uk-road-tax

Edited by FlyerTon

I admittedly quite like Alphaville, but their lead singer Marian Gold is one of the few things I find absolutely terrifying.  The possibility of sleep paralysis with this creepy German f***er standing at the end of my bed is enough to keep me up for weeks. 

Alpha.JPG

18 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I admittedly quite like Alphaville, but their lead singer Marian Gold is one of the few things I find absolutely terrifying.  The possibility of sleep paralysis with this creepy German f***er standing at the end of my bed is enough to keep me up for weeks. 

Alpha.JPG

So that's what happened to Paul Coia

21 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Not impressed with the models on the official Adidas site, is the 'junky/mink look' currently in vogue at the moment? Thank you.

Untitled.jpg

Yeah but look how he's seductively showing a bit of ear, phwoar! 

25 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Not impressed with the models on the official Adidas site, is the 'junky/mink look' currently in vogue at the moment? Thank you.

Untitled.jpg

That could be a pic of my big brother in about 1983. Ugly c**t.