Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

In a way, his last message made me feel a bit sorry for him. Was "falling in love with her". Not sure it's the right thing to do to keep taking the piss. Even though I was positively encouraging it yesterday.

He's an amalgamation of XBL and WTM. An abomination.  

Deserves everything he gets.

If the Greek is up for it you could really destroy him.

Get her to get in touch saying that she's dumped you because of the way you spoke about her. She could fall for him again, based on the fact that his messages to you showed genuine feelings. She now realises that he was a nice guy getting bullied by you.

Obviously this would end with another roasting of him (all over again), with extra portillo on the side.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

How about some understated black suede dessert boots? Would it be devilish to go for Pickled Onion starter and main? How about Beef? I'm not a fan of the spicy ones. 

A double dose of Pickled Onion does sound devilish. I like the element of danger.

Beef is out because last time I ate a (£1) packet I was spewing and shiteing for a day (and it was a day off work that I had already booked).