Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

I have an interview in an hour and I'm shitting it.

Please tell me I'm not about to have a verbal cucumber insert in my bottom.

Keep calm, speak articulately (as you certainly can), broad shoulders, keep good eye contact and don't talk like an American.  I've been 'there' hunners of times for various software companies and if you talk 50% slower than your internal clock tells you to (don't gabble) you'll fool them all and they'll think you're worth hearing and hiring.

Best wishes and come back and tell us all the size of your package ;)

After 2 years, 2 operations on my back and a disgustingly thinning head of hair I'm starting to get back to being a human again. So I thought I would pop back on here and see what's happening. It's changed just a wee bit. 

Cannae wait to find out who the rampant bams are these days. There must be a whole new generation of them. 

Woman on Facebook complaining that the fact that she had been sacked from her job would be declared in any future reference she got from them. Asked what to do I suggested not getting sacked, solid bit of advice imo.
But no, she had a greet, comments deleted and the thread closed.
What is it with folk these days, gets the dunt but wants to be the victim.
Responsibility used to be the domain of adults, no longer it seems.

After 2 years, 2 operations on my back and a disgustingly thinning head of hair I'm starting to get back to being a human again. So I thought I would pop back on here and see what's happening. It's changed just a wee bit. 
Cannae wait to find out who the rampant bams are these days. There must be a whole new generation of them. 

Fucking hell.

What a blast from the past this is.