Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Not really a fan of Yankee football but I've got the day off tomorrow and the Super Bowl is a big event and all so slightly tempted to stay up and watch it. On the other hand it isn't exactly a great spectator sport and I'm wondering whether staying up until stupid o'clock to watch a game just for the sake of being able to say that I've watched a Super Bowl is actually worth it or the actions of a lunatic.

Go to bed but just lie and say you watched it?
"Aye, some hit on the boy", "some throw that was and great catch" should probably suffice if someone tries to engage you about it.

I never knew that Stepps was such a suburb of snooty cunts until I started getting the train through there.

Well, the office drones from the new build houses at the top who are raging they cant afford a house in Milngavie or Lenzie. Not the junkies down the other end.

If you'd watched it to the end there's absolutely no way you could call it anything like boring absolutely tremendous drama.

It's just such an utterly utterly dull sport, even when it's dramatic and close it's dull. God knows why it's become so popular over here recently.

12 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

God knows why it's become so popular over here recently.

I know a few normally sane folk who get together to watch it.They make a day/night of it with beer & pizza etc and take the next day off. Seems a bit like a laddish version of Eurovision.