Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'd been holding in a shite since leaving the house at half 7. No toilets on my train, and I didn't have change for the toilets at Glasgow Central (which is a fucking disgrace that you have to pay to poo). Had a couple of scares, but I've never been as relieved in my entire life to empty my guts.

I know a few normally sane folk who get together to watch it.They make a day/night of it with beer & pizza etc and take the next day off. Seems a bit like a laddish version of Eurovision. 

That sounds fun. But that's more to do with the beer and pizza than anything else. I've really tried to get the fuss over American football and I don't get it. Ice hockey, baseball and basketball are all considerably better spectator sports. I can only think people get sucked into the hype.

31 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I'd been holding in a shite since leaving the house at half 7. No toilets on my train, and I didn't have change for the toilets at Glasgow Central (which is a fucking disgrace that you have to pay to poo). Had a couple of scares, but I've never been as relieved in my entire life to empty my guts.

This would have been more entertaining than American football.

I used to go and watch the Claymores, even saw them lift the World Bowl at Murrayfield. Brilliant entertainment.

I'm getting more and more into the tactics side now (even if I have no idea what half the stuff means) I think the coverage on the BBC was pretty good, explaining plays/tactics without sounding condescending.

The entertainment and excitement of the last quarter/overtime was pretty amazing. It was the equivalent of your team scoring 3 goals in the last 5 mins, when you were 3-1 down.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

**BING BONG**

"This train from Hamilton West will be calling at Blantyre, Newton, Cambuslang, Rutherg....AW FUR FUCK SAKE MAN, WHIT THE FUCKS THAT SMELL?"

Is that a different sport where they don't wear shoulder pads and helmets whilst running into each other and taking long breaks in between? 

No, it's the sport. The same way football is the sport played in the EPL ;)

39 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Is that a different sport where they don't wear shoulder pads and helmets whilst running into each other and taking long breaks in between? 

Hibs v Pars in a few weeks would be improved no end if the players could wear helmets and shoulder pads. The BBC Alba viewers would go nuts for it. Scoring a header whilst wearing a helmet would look glorious. 

Shipoopi.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

This would have been more entertaining than American football.

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, (._.) said:

I tried to be clever at the weekend and ordered about a fortnights worth of frozen food in one shop. It seemed clever at the time. I'm a big fan of Iceland's pizza's (and they're £1.50!). Due to my idiocy I never realised I'd have nowhere near enough room in the freezer and I'm now on my 5th pizza since Saturday morning when it was all delivered. 

Also - Aunt Bessie's custard ice cream is shit. Do not buy.

You know how to live.

17 minutes ago, (._.) said:

I tried to be clever at the weekend and ordered about a fortnights worth of frozen food in one shop. It seemed clever at the time. I'm a big fan of Iceland's pizza's (and they're £1.50!). Due to my idiocy I never realised I'd have nowhere near enough room in the freezer and I'm now on my 5th pizza since Saturday morning when it was all delivered. 

I was going to be totes hilarious and say 'first world problems for this pish' but starving weans in Africa don't even want Iceland pizzas.

That just sounds like top planning.

34 minutes ago, (._.) said:

Are you sure it's not Yorkshire pudding batter, rather than ice cream?