Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 13/02/2017 at 15:43, Dee Man said:

The slight flaw in my theory is that if a former soldier doesn't mention that he's been in the army then obviously I'm none the wiser. 

This reminds me of the argument folk who drive have about BMW drivers being arseholes.

They don't notice all the folk who are arsehole drivers when they're zooming about in a Fiat, that's just a generic car, but because of BMW (or Merc or whatever) is a more expensive car it's easier to relate the arsehole who drives that car with a pre-determined idea of the driver.

Loads of folk talk about their vocation but there's something about squaddies/ex squaddies doing it that makes it stick out.

While doing some work today (honest), I discovered there's such a thing as the Women's Erotic Wrestling league, and they have an event called "Queen Ho of the Ring". All well and good, but a search of the Wrestling forum makes it plain that people have been discussing big muscly men groping each other for years, without anyone once bringing this up. WTF?

While doing some work today (honest), I discovered there's such a thing as the Women's Erotic Wrestling league, and they have an event called "Queen Ho of the Ring". All well and good, but a search of the Wrestling forum makes it plain that people have been discussing big muscly men groping each other for years, without anyone once bringing this up. WTF?

Cause anyone that's into wrestling is a massive VL and scared of the beared.

Whatever happened to Monster? I was away for a good bit and just before I left name changes were all the rage so I struggled to keep up then, even less so now. 

I've been back for a few weeks now, more browsing than posting mind you, and I don't see many of the old names popping up. 

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I was shagging a lassie with a shaved head before Christmas. I think it's hot.

That reminds me, I did a double take reading the Metro yesterday when I saw the words "Penelope," "Greek" and "texts" on the one story:

06blQXD.jpg

Not involved in this one, are we?

Bird at work has had her dog in the last couple of days. (not a euphemism)

Yesterday, as it was Valentine's Day, she had it wearing a pink t-shirt.

Today, she had it wearing a black t-shirt and a back hat.

I was sorely tempted to volley it across the room..

The bird looks like one of those characters Michael Bentine used to use in Potty Time.

I fucking hate the pair of them so much. :angry:

8 hours ago, Chip Poindexter said:

What "work" is it that leads you to the Women's Erotic Wrestling league at 2 o'clock in the morning? I feel the whoosh.

No, that was earlier in the day. I was up last night with a sore stomach that has finally turned into the bug that the rest of the family have endured over the past few weeks. I'd been looking for information on a DVD with 'Ring' in the title, and somehow Google decided that I'd be interested in erotic wrestling.

I can't possibly imagine why  :whistle