Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Very professional.

I'd be annoyed if it was a player. But the guys come up to to the sportsmans, done his speech and had a few pints with the punters afterwards. Was hardly away with it giving it the gangnam style on the dance floor.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact I love the fact he's done it, everyone, even those that don't come along to Gayfield, has been saying that he's a great guy.

Hopefully he makes another appearance in there at an end of season title party doo. ;)

It surprises me just how many folk actually use those god awful holiday hats as part of every day life, particularly pensioners with their Florida / Niagara Falls / Gran Canaria type baseball caps.

Dick 'Dick' Campbell is a bigoted, jakey moron. The Famous smashing his "Forfar fairytale" title challenge and his salty tears about it afterwards were delicious.

Can't have this without highlighting his brother, Ian. Going from Brechin's all time goal scorer to most hated scumbag is fairly impressive. Relegating Forfar last season was most delicious, although it shows that late-season epic turnarounds can happen, which you probably won't like the sound of in respect to St Mirren.

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'd be annoyed if it was a player. But the guys come up to to the sportsmans, done his speech and had a few pints with the punters afterwards. Was hardly away with it giving it the gangnam style on the dance floor.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact I love the fact he's done it, everyone, even those that don't come along to Gayfield, has been saying that he's a great guy.

Hopefully he makes another appearance in there at an end of season title party doo. ;)

Were you swapping sectarian banter and songs with him?

9 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Another drink free weekend. Can't be dealing with the 2 day hangovers anymore. Saturday tv is crap

I drink about once a month now maximum and that's only because there seems to be some sort of celebration or get together on a monthly basis and I'll be fucked if I'm staying sober in amongst a bunch of slavering rubberheads. 

I find that if I can remember the evening and can just about remember going to bed then I don't get much of a hangover but as soon as there is any blank spots in the night then my hangover is horrendous. Usually my hangover is horrendous.