Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

We now appear to have a pet rat in the garden. I'm presuming it's escaped or been released. He's a little beauty but far too fast for me to catch. He's had about half a loaf of bread so far the little scamp.

cd98efb8121d9f388a3ad4bba4489049.jpg

Update - managed to eventually catch with the box held up by a small stick with a bit of string attached. Does anyone want a pet rat?!

Isn't this a bit in Monkey Island 2?

Bought a bottle of orange lucozade in work and it tastes rank. Just noticed they have reduced the sugar by 50%. Raging.

They've reduced the sugar in a drink which is literally marketed because it's full of sugar?

2 hours ago, jmothecat said:

They've reduced the sugar in a drink which is literally marketed because it's full of sugar?

Yep -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3919462/Lucozade-Ribena-reduce-sugar-content-50-avoiding-Government-s-sugar-tax.html

It's taking the piss now. Fair enough they want us to be healthy but who are they to tell us what we can and cannot eat and drink? Getting fed up reading the same shite in the paper every day "don't eat this you'll get cancer", "don't drink this you'll end up with a brain tumour". Aye, do one.

PS yeah I know, this should be in the PTTGOYN thread!!

Yep -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3919462/Lucozade-Ribena-reduce-sugar-content-50-avoiding-Government-s-sugar-tax.html
It's taking the piss now. Fair enough they want us to be healthy but who are they to tell us what we can and cannot eat and drink? Getting fed up reading the same shite in the paper every day "don't eat this you'll get cancer", "don't drink this you'll end up with a brain tumour". Aye, do one.
PS yeah I know, this should be in the PTTGOYN thread!!

It's happening to irn bru soon as well...

1 minute ago, throbber said:

:lol: Can you see yourself in the video? 

They must surely be doing this to show they still have a sense of humour.

Yes.

And yes, that's what it is.  The Rangers support is famous for it's self depreciating wit.  Yes.

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

Nailed it. Absolutely no chance it's just rampant bigotry by a bunch of sewer dwelling mutants. 

Some of them, I'd assume, are doing it as a laugh. Few beers in and just want to wind folk up, no real malice or harm intended. However, I'm also assuming quite a few of those folk aren't doing it as a laugh, they're doing it because they "hate roman kafflicks" and they're total fuckin morons.