Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

The post will be forgotten in a few hours because it's throbber. If it was Magee or someone else the faux outrage would be in fucking overdrive the now.

He'll be running over people in a van and stabbing them next.

39 minutes ago, throbber said:

Christ almighty, your parents haven't had much luck with their children then.

Well they have me and...oh I see. 

I actually found out that I am the 'hope', as for some reason my mum thinks my younger brother can't ever have children (we've laughed at this; he's getting married in August, so he might be thinking about it already) and my older brother is living with a woman who has 5 and who is pretty much a dad to them (rumours that he and she tried for a kid of their own abound, but it doesn't bear thinking about, and if you'd seen them you'd agree, as @Stellaboz can attest). Apparently she (my mum) was heard to be complaining about it. Impatient boot. I hope to have kids some day mind.

24 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Was prob just a harmless dig at DA rather than something sinister, that's how I read it.

Me too.

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was a dig at DA whom i can't seem to stop offending! Sorry DA!

Not to worry cunto.

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just like having digs at DA as there is something about him that brings it on a bit, i always feel bad afterwards. 

I think it's mutual.

Edited by DA Baracus

42 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Cheers, personally I couldn't give a shit what sexuality anyone is and if either of my sons "came out" (why is that even a thing nowadays?) on Facebook I wouldn't care, their life, their decision how to tell people, if they felt the need....but for the older generation it might be tough, my mum wouldn't be happy if I advertised on Fb I had booked a holiday, unless she knew in advance....
That said, I might be the same age as your parents & rightly they don't care.

They're 57 (58 this year).