Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

This fine time piece is appearing in the adverts on pie and bovril. It's a beauty, you'll be beating the women off with a shitey stick when they see you swerve in to the pub sporting one of these.

s-l300.jpg

Biggie obviously selling up before Christmas. Times must be hard.

8 hours ago, Dele said:

Tried the Dundee 71 pilsner over the weekend. Rotten. 

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Should it not be called Dundee 1910?

That might have worked better had it been called the Dundee 73

9 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Not when the destination is Nico's. I've had pleasanter visits to concentration camps.

9 hours ago, sjc said:

In fairness, the "experience" varied wildly for you and the staff compared with those interned at the concentration camps.....

What makes you think he was interned there?

4 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Happy Hanukkah, boys and girls.

Eight crazy nights of watching candles slowly burn down; yeeha.

He's dissing the candles already, my life. What do you want, a load of overpriced tat like the Gentiles have?

37 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Maybe you guys should take your romantic small talk into a private message, rather than out here in public ??  Out of curiosity, does BFTDave call you "sweetie" ??  😜

Give me a kiss and I'll tell you.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I think I’m going to go sober and drive on Christmas Day. We are going round to the FiL’s for dinner at around 3 o clock, he stays 7 miles away which would be around half an hour in a taxi but we would need to take 2 taxis from our house to his as there are 5 adults, 2 toddlers and one dog and with inflated taxi prices on Christmas Day it could be about £150 spent on taxis for the household or half that if I take the car to his and leave it overnight but I would need to go and get it on Boxing Day which would be another ball ache. Considering there are toddlers there that will need to be home around 8 o clock it isn’t really that much of a sacrifice, plus I didn’t really want to go round to his anyway as he is a p***k.

Cpuld you not leave the dog at home?