Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

This Scottish lassie firing a gun is the most erotic image I've ever seen

4767.jpg

Don't see how it's possible to miss the bullseye with that rig. It's like the bows and arrows they use in the Olympics with counterweight balances and all sorts. Lee Harvey Oswald and Robin Hood never had all that shit. And she's a widnae from me, you pervert.

44 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Google says it's Seonaid McIntosh.

I've been watching a bit of ladies' biathlon recently on Eurosport. Well done to the person who decided to create a sport by cramming some of the finest looking women in Europe into skin tight lycra onesies, getting them to ski up a hill, jump on the ground face down, fire some guns, do some more skiing then hug and kiss each other when it's over deserves the Nobel Prize. 

26869427_174966683118988_520721720291413

w51a1.jpg

Edited by Shandon Par

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've been watching a bit of ladies' biathlon recently on Eurosport. Well done to the person who decided to create a sport by cramming some of the finest looking women in Europe into skin tight lycra onesies, getting them to ski up a hill, jump on the ground face, fire some guns, do some more skiing then hug and kiss each other when it's over deserves the Nobel Prize. 

26869427_174966683118988_520721720291413

w51a1.jpg

Just looked up the top pic for research purposes...

Stuck with my new years resolution and have been getting back into running this year and been loving it. Got myself a new decent pair of running shoes, joined Western Australia Marathon Club, downloaded the event calendar and was going to do at least a couple of races per month.

Just back from doctor after being on light duties at work for past week and have been diagnosed with an arthritic hip and been advised to give up running with immediate effect. Looks like I'll need to get into cycling. Absolutely gutted tbh. 

8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Swimming?

Aye that's what the doctor recommended but it's not just the exercise, it's the getting out and about in the fresh air. I'd hoped to do a couple of marathons this year with a view to doing an ultra at some point but that's those plans in the bin. Ah well, you get better looking calf muscles on a bike anyway. 

Seems the P+B weirdos who shared a pint between 3 with straws were ahead of their time.

He said the only safe way to drink is to take three straws to the pub and share a glass of wine with friends.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/16/share-a-pint-or-glass-of-wine-to-drink-safely-says-expert

Had an interview yesterday and thought it went well. This morning got an email from the recruiter saying she had "exciting news" for me, and a voicemail saying she has "some good news", and she'd call me back after her meeting ends at 11. The meeting apparently still hasn't ended and like a wee lassie I've sent screenshots of the email to all my friends and family. Gonna look a right tit if the "exciting news" is something about a new online portal or whatever....

Aye that's what the doctor recommended but it's not just the exercise, it's the getting out and about in the fresh air. I'd hoped to do a couple of marathons this year with a view to doing an ultra at some point but that's those plans in the bin. Ah well, you get better looking calf muscles on a bike anyway. 

See if there’s a cycling club nearby or what cycling events there is you could do? Running plans might be binned but cycling plans could be made. And think of the calf muscles you’ll have!

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

See if there’s a cycling club nearby or what cycling events there is you could do? Running plans might be binned but cycling plans could be made. And think of the calf muscles you’ll have!

Aye, that's going to have to be the plan now. Already looking at what type of bike I want but I think I'll have to give the clubs a miss as it appears compulsory to wear the lycra gear and that won't be happening.