Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 24/03/2020 at 07:35, jagfox99 said:

Gutted when I read that yesterday. I was addicted to Asterix when I was a kid and I've kept buying them on release up to the last one. Brought them all over to the US when I moved. Obviously not as good as they were and they have a new writing and illustrating team, but god, as a wee boy, those books were hilarious. So much going on in each frame, so many hidden jokes. Stuff of genius.

I needed a haircut and obviously couldn't go to my usual place to get it. The options were to get the clippers out and shave it all off or just let it grow unkempt.

Went for a zero all over, but experimented as I was going. I discovered the Travis Bickle style looks good on me. Obviously I shaved it off as I'm far too old to be sporting a Mohican unironically.

I needed a haircut and obviously couldn't go to my usual place to get it. The options were to get the clippers out and shave it all off or just let it grow unkempt.
Went for a zero all over, but experimented as I was going. I discovered the Travis Bickle style looks good on me. Obviously I shaved it off as I'm far too old to be sporting s Mohican unironically.

I've currently got a belsen number from the wife. It's fucking brutal. I've never used clippers before but it's not as easy as folk say....

That's her excuse. Thank f**k I'm going nowhere.

Guest Axle Grease
9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I too decided to go for a severe haircut today. By 'go for' I mean did myself in my flat.

1 all over. I like how it feels to my hand.

I also appear to have a very handsome skull.

Weird opinion. Turned on by rubbing what you consider a handsome skull. 

1 hour ago, Axle Grease said:

Weird opinion. Turned on by rubbing what you consider a handsome skull. 

It's a tactile delight!

And a I never said I was turned on by it. That erection, smashing as it was, was just a coincidence.

41 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

image.gif.5c5f20f191a294b0e5c09f35baf751bf.gifyou cheeky boy !

look at my dimples....

Image result for Pierluigi Collina

Piercing eyes!

That's a 0 all over though.

18 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

3 weeks away for work done, home tomorrow morning.  Usually a reason to be cheerful, but I've no idea what the f**k I'm coming home to.

If there's no yellow ribbon tied round the tree, stay on the bus.

Thought I was going mad when my laptop started talking to me in a strange language.

Then I realised that the video of the priest saying mass with the filter activated was playing of its own accord!

I too decided to go for a severe haircut today. By 'go for' I mean did myself in my flat.
1 all over. I like how it feels to my hand.
I also appear to have a very handsome skull.

I’m needing a haircut and I think my brother has a set of clippers. A short number all over is becoming a tempting option.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I really want to shave my head but only have the means to go for a zero all over and my head would not suit that. Might need to be done though.

Go for it. No one will see it for a bit anyway, and you can always wear a hat to your weekly shop! Plus your hair will probably grow back quicker than you think.

I really want to shave my head but only have the means to go for a zero all over and my head would not suit that. Might need to be done though.

Get a pair of clippers. Go for a 2 all over, then get a electric/wet shave razor if you want to go the full way.