Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Aren't kettles just amazing...

Eoe8iOLWEAAmFI_?format=jpg&name=900x900

I did read recently that you could tell the difference between a picture of a yank kitchen and a UK kitchen without knowing which is which is that the yank kitchen will have a kettle that you have to put on the cooker whereas a UK kitchen will have an electric kettle.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I did read recently that you could tell the difference between a picture of a yank kitchen and a UK kitchen without knowing which is which is that the yank kitchen will have a kettle that you have to put on the cooker whereas a UK kitchen will have an electric kettle.

The Yank kitchen will probably have a gun lying next to the cooker.

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Sent this to my mates about a month ago. Ultimate wee man, definitely first in line for this treatment. 

Screenshot_2020-12-06-19-52-26-90.thumb.jpg.6b0aa3929f48ef0805a9c1fc6e20d685.jpg

In the gym everyday. Always wants to be in front of a camera. Then this. :lol:

Brilliant 😅 never knew Nike did high heels.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I think it's something to do with them having lower voltage.

19 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Very difficult day ahead tomorrow,my father in law gets cremated.The wee man asked if his pappy poo was an angel now.

All the best hope it goes as well as possible. If you ever need to chat my PMs are there. :)

https://bbc.in/36GEKZN
Best of luck [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] hope the treatment goes well.

Rosette number 2 had this treatment about fifteen years ago (she's got hypochondroplasia, a form of dwarfism). A full year of pain and impaired mobility, including a fair bit of wheelchair time, to gain just over two inches. She now says she wouldn't have had it done had she known the cost for the benefit.