Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Decided to take my first day off work since Christmas today. Brings me back to my great uni days.

Watched coach trip for the first time in about 3 years and now wife swap USA. This is super.

Enjoy your wife swapping!

I hadn't realised until yesterday how many Rangers fans are on my facebook.

Status updates like: 'we r da peepl' and ' we ony nead 9 mens' were fine because you can hide them, but my anti-bigot tirade status update received some attention from glory hunters who weren't even at the bloody game.

Such are the vagaries of living in such a quaint little sectarian shitehole called Scotland, I suppose.

Status updates like: 'we r da peepl' and ' we ony nead 9 mens' were fine because you can hide them, but my anti-bigot tirade status update received some attention from glory hunters who weren't even at the bloody game.

Such are the vagaries of living in such a quaint little sectarian shitehole called Scotland, I suppose.

I spent last night when P&B was down slagging off Rangers "fans" on Facebook. They all went off their nut, it amused me. It was a very successful fishing trip.

It's not quite so bad on the east coast. I've got a few friends from Ayrshire who don't even like football, but are "diehard" Rangers/Celtic "fans" who despite the other lot depending on whether or not the school they went to started in "St". They don't even see the issue with it, that's the worst part. :(

Having said that, if we play Rangers in our semi final and lose (which, to be fair, has a 99% chance of happening) and some arsehole Rangers fan who hasn't been near Ibrox in his life starts gloating, there'll be trouble.

How expensive?

10 bucks to get in, 4 squid a bottle. Really not worth it. Just about got launched by the guy in the toilet for pishing on the floor as well, i missed for around 2 seconds and he went off his head.

George Street for you.

On topic;

i have done 8 pishes today already, not sure if thats normal.

10 bucks to get in, 4 squid a bottle. Really not worth it. Just about got launched by the guy in the toilet for pishing on the floor as well, i missed for around 2 seconds and he went off his head.

George Street for you.

Depends where you go on George Street and on what night. Why Not on a Monday is 4 quid in (I think) and £1.50 drinks, Opal is similarly cheap on a Monday as well.

Depends where you go on George Street and on what night. Why Not on a Monday is 4 quid in (I think) and £1.50 drinks, Opal is similarly cheap on a Monday as well.

Im not really a midweek club man, not that i am even a club man. I dont remeber Why Not beind that expensive on a Friday night mind.

I found the best takeaway dish, last night.

Chicken Chaat and Chips from Koh-I-Noor on Gibson Street, it may sound fairly plain. But this chicken chaat comes on a sauce, and the chicken isn't on the bone, plus the place does excellent chips, all this for £3.90.

I recommend it, as i doubt it was just the volume of alcohol i had consumed, that made it taste so good.