Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

For the second time in recent seasons, the Grand National is coinciding with a Dundee trip to Firhill.

Come to Firhill. You'll give us a much needed £16, and you get to watch Harkins score a magnificent hat-trick.

For the second time in recent seasons, the Grand National is coinciding with a Dundee trip to Firhill.

So its a chance to place a long bet on a lifeless ragged aged nag with dreams of the past with no chance of winning, or put it on a horse in the national :P

I've bought a few jumpers/zip ups/hoodies from Next recently and the sizes are really large. A small fits me perfectly and on the grand scheme of things I am not small. How do the millions of people smaller than myself manage to get stuff from Next without it being far too big for them?

I love Next, they are the one shop stopping me from having to go straight to the tents! Tiny people go to Gap.

Wish I could say the same for our manager :P

Good luck to Alloa, would quite like them to do well in the first next season, providing you get there, ofcourse.

Cheers man. Without getting too far ahead of myself, it's looking more likely after every game. The team just doesn't know when we're beat!

My best mate is going to be a father- he told me over a couple of beers this afternoon. He's the first one of my mates from school to be in that position, and it feels kinda weird, like "right, that's it, we're grown up now". Some folk (including him) are married and have mortgages etc, but the sprogging up is definitely the beginning of a new era.