Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've always thought of myself as pretty competent at cooking.

But I've just had to type into Google 'how to make scrambled egg'.

My life's just been turned upside down.

Do it in the microwave, burnt egg is a bastard to scrape off the bottom of a pot.

I had to search the net for 'how to handwash clothes' when my machine broke down.

I hadn't touched a washing machine/tumble dryer/ironing board until I moved out last year. :ph34r:

Do it in the microwave, burnt egg is a b*****d to scrape off the bottom of a pot.

Just finished it there. Think I put too much milk in it as it was quite runny (?).

I was facing a choice between Teenage Pregnancy or Drug Abuse for my latest essay, but Supras seems to have done a shitload of research and posted it on here for the drugs debate, so I picked that as he's already done the work for me.

Wish I'd known that. One of my essays at Uni was on Early Teenage Pregnancy. It was very good even if I do say so myself (I got an A :D )

I hadn't touched a washing machine/tumble dryer/ironing board until I moved out last year. :ph34r:

Same here I guess, until I went to uni I'd only ever used the washing machine and tumble dryer when my parents had gone on holiday. I haven't touched my ironing board in about six months.

I wear polo shirts to work most of the time, and on the odd occasion I have to wear a suit I put on non-iron shirts :ph34r:

So you'll only write about things you like? I'd go for the Thomas the Tank Engine review then, or maybe what you did in your holidays. :D

If there was a University course that let me do a thesis on the intricacies of Thomas the Tank Engine, I can assure you that I wouldn't have applied for Law and would be by quite some margin the happiest person on the planet.

I have a Cadbury's easter egg here, and I only plan to eat a quarter of it tonight.

I just know it's going to beat me though...

My Champions League prediction isn't spot on so far, but the above, has been proven to be correct...

Shakehands Tom wears Oranj booots

Like a young Luca Toni, a good chap once said. ;)

Putting petrol in the car couple of hours ago when Darren O'Dea pulls up beside us. My girlfriend turned an amusing shade of beetroot only for her to start messing around with her hair and then stumble into the garage to buy a bottle of water when she already had one in the car.

I thought this should be a PTTGOYN but she looked a right numpty in the garage so I'll stick it here.