Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Anyway. Someone shot in a gym at Newcraighall, a body found outside The Dolphin in Whitecraig, car crash outside Dunbar and a women run over in Port Seton. Exciting day for East Lothian!

Also a namesake of mine was involved in a large spread in the local papers court page. No doubt some muppets will think its me and ask me this weekend.

It baffles me how people who like football (playing and watching) can go through life being shite at it. In the grand scheme of things, I'm no better than average but have reasonable technique, passing and shooting skills and look quite 'natural' and fluid while running with the ball and could contrubute something to any game of 5's/7's unless the other boys were absolutely phenomenal.

It's not a difficult sport to be passable at, yet some people who love it are just garboose and I've never understood how this could happen.

I'm guessing thats directed at a few of us at the GA 5's laugh.gif .

Whit really matters though is graft and religion.

I'm guessing thats directed at a few of us at the GA 5's laugh.gif .

Whit really matters though is graft and religion.

It was in relation to someone I played with yesterday. He was decked out in full club kit (including shorts and sock) but was honestly the most atrocious player I have ever seen. I mean when the ball got passed to him in acres of space he'd fresh air it when trying to play a 5 yard pass.

It really is the most frustrating thing ever when you're playing fives and someone who's a diddy is in your team and keep fucking up, especially people who are dire in goals, and they try and save a shot that is at waist height with their knee.

Whilst not being the most skilful player, I do have a tendency to go on maisy runs taking the ball by a few people. If I was fitter I'd probably see about a 10-20% increase in how well I'd perform.

Oh BTW, anyone else love playing in goals in fives? (Well as long as it's not like half an hour you're in for)

I love zumba, but my lack of co-ordination means I'm not actually that good at it. Doesn't stop me loving it, but loving it won't make me good at it if I don't have a natural ability to do it right. I don't understand how that's baffling.

Zumba is complicated and you need excellent co-ordination to get it right. You have to have about a millionth of the co-ordination to be adequate at football.

Nah. Not seen them. It's his person(n)a and voice. He just looks corrupt.

That was initially why I took a dislike to him as well. Then I read this http://bleacherreport.com/articles/37553-scumbag-agent-barry-silkman-caught-on-tape-wishing-bobby-robsons-cancer-spreads and I really started to hate the c**t.

I'm pretty good at football.

Without trying to sound big-headed when I'm on my game I'm the best player in my league. On average though I'd say I'm in the top 2/3.

I play upfront and I've scored over 450 goals. cool.gif

edit: I play Sunday league u/19s so it isn't too hard.

Edited by mattydfc

Guest The Phoenix

Without trying to sound big-headed when I'm on my game I'm the best player in my league. On average though I'd say I'm in the top 2/3.

Dear Barry

I'm your man when the January Sales kick in.

Yours etc

Matty

Yeah, you sound like a dick.

I hadn't played football for a few years up until I started playing Fives weekly last year with the Glasgow Glorious Grafters. My first couple of weeks I was pretty awful, my fitness was practically non-existant and I was basically useless. Now, I'd say I'm not too bad at football. My fitness is still pretty poor but I can just about handle an hour of Fives a week.

I'd probably describe myself as a striker. I'm good at finishing and I do have short, sharp bursts of pace, but I'm not great when it comes to tackling.

I used to play in a team with Jammy (of p&b fame) and every year our team would chop and change age group relative to where we should be. Some years we play at our level, then the next we'd play at the age group above so we moved from demolishing teams week in week out, to doing poorly then back to doing brilliantly. There was one season in particular that he must have averaged 3 goals a game and I probably wasn't far off a goal a game from centre half. Looking back we must have been in the Spivs and Cripples League Division 9.

Yeah, you sound like a dick.

I hadn't played football for a few years up until I started playing Fives weekly last year with the Glasgow Glorious Grafters. My first couple of weeks I was pretty awful, my fitness was practically non-existant and I was basically useless. Now, I'd say I'm not too bad at football. My fitness is still pretty poor but I can just about handle an hour of Fives a week.

I'd probably describe myself as a striker. I'm good at finishing and I do have short, sharp bursts of pace, but I'm not great when it comes to tackling.

Yup. cool.gif

Zumba is complicated and you need excellent co-ordination to get it right. You have to have about a millionth of the co-ordination to be adequate at football.

No it isn't! It's just copying the dance moves the woman at the front is doing. I have the co-ordination and grace of a fairy elephant.