Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Even though I'm enjoying playing football again after such a long break off, I'd really like our game to be cancelled tomorrow so I can catch the hearts game. Even if it's on tv.

I would quite like our game to be off so I can watch this game and get the Cowden game, which will no doubt also be off.

Heard anything yet?

I would quite like our game to be off so I can watch this game and get the Cowden game, which will no doubt also be off.

Heard anything yet?

Been keeping tabs on the LEAFA forum but nothing as yet. A cheeky phone call to the silver fox made getting made both tonight and tomorrow to sure though. What about your game?

Been keeping tabs on the LEAFA forum but nothing as yet. A cheeky phone call to the silver fox made getting made both tonight and tomorrow to sure though. What about your game?

Not heard anything at all. I doubt we will find put until tomorrow as their coach is a bit of a tosser.

Aye up beside the Dykes? He's also in Asda every second night looking at all the "vitamins".

Aye. With all due respect to big Colin, he could have done better for himself on the wife front. She's hacket.

It only occured to me this morning that because my scales are on carpet, I might not be getting a true reading because of the sponginess effect. Weighed myself with the scales on the lino and I was 10lbs heavier than I thought I was, which makes much more sense.

Toyota Yaris adverts on radio and TV

All seem to involve women exactly strange and protracted revenge on their partner for some barely noticable incident with the car at an earlier time.

Two things,

It's only a bloody Yaris

Are all Yaris drivers pre-menstrual psycho bints?

Again, my school bus broke down. Thats 3 time in 2 months. First it breaks down outside my home for nearly an hour, then smoke starts coming into the bus and now, a few days ago, the wheel started smoking, causing an awful smell.

And then eric has the cheek to take my pass away for walking the 5 minute walk back to my house. w****r!!! :angry:

It's all these cut backs, there not checking the buses enough.

Open it and find out!

I did...

It's mingin'.

I tried one last summer.

I've tried that, I didn't like it.

...and it's ace. It does just taste of banana bread and beer. I was thinking it was going to be a 'nice + nice = shite' thing (example; pizza and ice-cream) but it was not.

Edit; actually, the novelty wears off pretty quickly, and it's not as nice as it once was.

Edited by Smurph