Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was having a good night out last night, until I went for a pish and in the time I was away someone had spiked my drink and I had to get bundled in a taxi home after voilent spewing and just feeling genuinly shite, when initialy I was feeling absolutely perfect before that drink. I know I shouldn't of left my drink sitting on it's own as some of these places can be quite bad for spiking, but I never thought much of it.

Is spiking drinks how some sad acts get their kicks? They should be locked up and violently shagged up the arse.

E. Frame.

Can't actually mind the name but it was next to a hotel just down the hill from Kilsyths ground. It looked quite nice on the outside.

Aye it would've been the Campsie Bar, which is joined onto the Coachman Hotel. A fine licensed premises.

I gave him 40 fucking quid for a taxi!

Do you accept cheques?

In all honesty I'd of probably been fine if I went and tanned a bottle of water. I drank about twice as much last night and while I was pished, I felt fine and cheery.

I want to go out again soon. You're right in saying the West End is by far away the best place in the Glasgow area (5's - K.Thacker) to drink.

I just had a browse through the junior forum on here. It would honestly give the Old Firm forum a run for it's money for in-fighting, petty point scoring and downright stupidity.

Still, it was mildly amusing.