Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I am so bored.

Done all the housework stuff etc and coupled with being skint, I cant go out. Saturday afternoon watching a James Bond movie is not what i had planned on watching

I am so bored.

Done all the housework stuff etc and coupled with being skint, I cant go out. Saturday afternoon watching a James Bond movie is not what i had planned on watching

Saturdays are shit without football

I am so bored.

I agree this must be the worst weekend of the year for sport. I'm sitting watching the slapping on sky sports 3 just now. :(

My 10 year old still thinks its real.

Bought a crunchie for the first time in years yesterday - what's happened to the chocolate to honeycomb ratio?

Time was you almost broke a tooth biting thru the choc, now you need a gallon of water to rehydrate as all you get is a gobfull of honeycomb.

:(

edited to add - I remember when this was all fields!

Edited by pantene proV