Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The lights in the corridors and toilets in our office work on a sensor in that if they do not detect any movement after half an hour they switch off.

I have just gone for a quick dump and on the way through to the toilets the corridor lights were off but the toilet lights were on but on-one was there.

How very strange.

The lights in the corridors and toilets in our office work on a sensor in that if they do not detect any movement after half an hour they switch off.

I have just gone for a quick dump and on the way through to the toilets the corridor lights were off but the toilet lights were on but on-one was there.

How very strange.

Light bulb in the corridor has blown.

In Emerdale I reckon it was Debbie's boyfriend (the one with the fish eyes) that battered Cain.

Just had to share that random fact the wife is fed up listening to me.

Possibly. I also think it was him that was the match for Sarah's bone marrow but decided not to donate.

I've just finished, it wasn't too bad for me personally today as I'm a member of the delivery staff and an ugly fucker so they kept me in the stockroom all day away from the public. I started at 7 and there were already hundreds (literally) in the shop when I got there at 6.40. By half 7 one section had to be temporarily closed as the tills literally couldn't store any more notes. Mental.

Can the tills not be emptied?