Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What are RTBC's and PTTGOYN's by the way?

Took my girlfriend up to Arbroath today (uni work placement interview). Parked in the car park behind Spink's Fish Smokery and it was free, which was a bonus. Killed a bit time looking round the shops, went into Burton's and tried on a pair of chinos from their 70% off sale rail. Today I realised that I am too fat to be fashionable, so I consoled myself with a steak pie and a mince and onion bridie from J&M Bakers on the High Street.

What a great little town we have

What a great little town we have

Aye, quite surprised at how big the High Street is to be honest. The Abbeycentre isn't bad either. A good mix of traditional local shops and national chain stores.

First time I've ventured past the Bell Rock Chippy.

Haven't been around for a while but I just thought I'd share that I have lost over 4 stones in weight in the last year.

Well done by the way! Its a fantastic feeling looking back after at photos or meeting people you haven't seen in ages and they do a double take!

Aye, also, There is a sky fantasy Euro 2012 league for P&B now set up. Details in my sig.

Guest The Phoenix

Anyone else think there hasn't been as much build up to the Champions League Final as in previous years

When is it?

I feel I need to thank P&B for the contribution it's made to my WUM skills on facebook and the like. I got into an argument about independence last night and i ended up using 'verge of tears', 'clutching at straws', 'lol wut', liberal use of the '^' sign, even a 'pleasing' photo. So thank you, VT, Swampy, Ad Lib, xbl et al.

I've started using "verge of tears" all the time now. Folk hate it in person as much as on a forum.

I feel I need to thank P&B for the contribution it's made to my WUM skills on facebook and the like. I got into an argument about independence last night and i ended up using 'verge of tears', 'clutching at straws', 'lol wut', liberal use of the '^' sign, even a 'pleasing' photo. So thank you, VT, Swampy, Ad Lib, xbl et al.

^^^scrambling for relevance

Im seriously considering starting to go on the sunbeds once a week, just booked a holiday for mid July and I am white as a sheet, will the sunbeds help prepare my skin/burn less when I am away?

Just need "seems legit" and you have the whole set. Good work.