Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Tonight while working in Nando's I'm pretty sure I prepared some chicken burgers for Colin Nish and several other Dundee players. One of them had a Prego and the other had a 1/2 chicken. I wish I had a more interesting story than this but there you go.

Considering they were playing tonight, I highly doubt it. :lol:

Tonight while working in Nando's I'm pretty sure I prepared some chicken burgers for Colin Nish and several other Dundee players. One of them had a Prego and the other had a 1/2 chicken. I wish I had a more interesting story than this but there you go.

I love Nandos. Fantastic food and quick service. Going to give you a greenie for working there tomorrow. Mind you I used to love having my old fashioned loyaty card stamped and they have binned them :( BOO!

I love Nandos. Fantastic food and quick service. Going to give you a greenie for working there tomorrow. Mind you I used to love having my old fashioned loyaty card stamped and they have binned them :( BOO!

Nando's is shite. They can't decide whether they're a proper restaurant or a fast food place, so they charge you a fortune for average food which you have to go up and order yourself. The way they ask you 'do you know how Nando's works?' when you go in is ridiculous as well.

Nando's is shite. They can't decide whether they're a proper restaurant or a fast food place, so they charge you a fortune for average food which you have to go up and order yourself. The way they ask you 'do you know how Nando's works?' when you go in is

ridiculous as well.

I respect your opinion but think it's ridiculous ;)

Soooooo....

After my rant about being stuck in McDonals car park on Tuesdat night/wed morning....... Then paying £400 to get my car fixed, i kerbed my wheel, at the McDonalds roundabout, burst it then the battery packed in on me and wont start.

Bollocks :angry:

1350703139[/url]' post='6730020']

Soooooo....

After my rant about being stuck in McDonals car park on Tuesdat night/wed morning....... Then paying £400 to get my car fixed, i kerbed my wheel, at the McDonalds roundabout, burst it then the battery packed in on me and wont start.

Small tip..... Keep out of McDonalds. Bad for your wealth

Think you need to stop goingto macdonalds!!

Soooooo....

LAds you probably will not believe this -

Got the car fixed this morning...... Driving home from our /scottish cupo game - The gearbox has packed in. Actually funny now. Couldnt write that script

I could imagine that it would have been written with an element of accuracy.