Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

New Toys R Us advert doing my tits in.

Christmas feelings reverberated through my soul as a child (and a grown up) on hearing:

There's a magical place

We're on our way there

With toys in their millions

All under one roof

It's CalledToys'R'Us!

Soon after bedtime

When dark nightime falls

Geoffrey and helpers stock up on the shelves

From ceiling to floor

Books Board games and Bikes

Teddies, Puppets and Dolls

Bats, Spaceships and Trikes

There's Millions says Geoffrey

All under on roof

It's Called Toys'R'Us! Toys'R'Us!

Toys'R'Us! Toys'R'Us!

and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, it's some "I want to be a Toys R Us kid" pish. f**k off. Christmas ruined. p***ks.

Edited by Nutz_the_Squirrel

I had a dream this morning that I was pumping a young Sigourney Weaver. I enjoyed it very much so biggrin.gif

Enjoy it while you can because in tonights dream she will tell you she's pregnant and you will witness the most disturbing birth ever.

Having said that, if you look like the majority of the 'Well fans in the crowd on Saturday, your dream child will bear more than a passing resemblance to you.

Enjoy it while you can because in tonights dream she will tell you she's pregnant and you will witness the most disturbing birth ever.

... a wee alien thing exploding out of her chest, just like the dream Ripley had. Scary shit.

Since I've started using my ipad I am inadvertently checking on people's status when trying to get in a topic. I am not the least interested in other posters statuses, however once in I am tempted to have a look. The only thing of any interest is one guy (can't remember who) who had his team as Falkirk or something but spent most of his time in the Rangers forum!

For anyone who has seen me visit their status page I am not interested in you. Do not build your hopes up.

Currently sitting in a B&B in Bergamo. Flying out to Spain tomorrow and my flight is really early so there was no chance of getting a train at that time. I'm going to Murcia for a week, and hopefully we're going to go to Real Murcia vs Barcelona B on Saturday too. I've never been to a match in Spain so it should be fun.

Since I've started using my ipad I am inadvertently checking on people's status when trying to get in a topic. I am not the least interested in other posters statuses, however once in I am tempted to have a look. The only thing of any interest is one guy (can't remember who) who had his team as Falkirk or something but spent most of his time in the Rangers forum!

For anyone who has seen me visit their status page I am not interested in you. Do not build your hopes up.

I don't know about anyone else, but I believe that story 100%.

I had a similar experience recently which seemed unlikely at first but truth shone through in the end.

The missus walked into our room the other night and stumbled across a situation where it looked like I was masturbating furiously while my head was buried in her knicker drawer. Fortunately she accepted that I had buckled up my belt one notch loose and my trousers had fallen down causing me to trip up. I reached out to grab something to break my fall and ended up pulling her drawer out and falling head first into it. At that precise moment my penis became extremely itchy and I had to give it a good scratch.

Honesty is always the best policy.