Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm still obsessed with her. Her music, I'm not some sweaty palmed beast.

I did have a bit of trouble reconciling two of her major hits - in 'Dancing On My Own' she sings about the heartbreak of seeing her former lover with a new partner but in teh second verse of 'Call Your Girlfriend' she seems to rejoice in taking someone elses partner away from them ("don't tell your how I give you something you never even knew you missed, don't even try to explain how it's so different when we kiss"). However, having thought about it, the human condition isn't black and white, people aren't on a scale of how they behave - it's perfectly normal for someone to exhibit seemingly contradictory attitudes depending on how they affect you.

I think I need to stop thinking so much about Robyn lyrics. :(

I prefer Lenka tbh.

I'm still obsessed with her. Her music, I'm not some sweaty palmed beast.

I did have a bit of trouble reconciling two of her major hits - in 'Dancing On My Own' she sings about the heartbreak of seeing her former lover with a new partner but in teh second verse of 'Call Your Girlfriend' she seems to rejoice in taking someone elses partner away from them ("don't tell your how I give you something you never even knew you missed, don't even try to explain how it's so different when we kiss"). However, having thought about it, the human condition isn't black and white, people aren't on a scale of how they behave - it's perfectly normal for someone to exhibit seemingly contradictory attitudes depending on how they affect you.

I think I need to stop thinking so much about Robyn lyrics. :(

Maybe it's a concept album? She takes someone elses guy away then by the end she's outgrown the town (None of Dem) and enlists Snoop to let everyone know she's the real business (U Should Know Better). Body Talk is the shit, man.

You should never stop thinking about Robyn.

If I get to 15 friends on my P&B page by 5 o'clock this afternoon, I'll send £15 to a random friend.

Good luck!

your friends are all you

Andrea Boccelli all day please

Cows are scary b*****ds when they're angry. Was out walking my dog tonight in a field that he loves going to for some reason. It's right next to a farm field in which cows/horses etc graze, separated by a small fence and a burn. Never had an issue with it before, but for some reason when I was jogging by with the dog, one cow made a loud as f**k "MOOOOOO!" sound and sprinted to the fence. Lucky (for it) the stupid c**t didn't know how to jump or I'd have been going square goes with the thing. :lol:

Edit: when I looked back, after I'd sprinted out of the field in the other direction and got my breath back, the cow was lazily grazing as per normal. p***k must have been trolling me.

Edited by RobBairn1876

Have my first Higher exam on Friday and after a good days worth of revision today, I've came to the conclusion that the teacher has taught us f*ck all over the past year. Basically have to teach myself the course.

Thankfully it's only Music and 60% of the overall course is on performing, which I nailed. As long as I pass the the written exam, I should have my A secured.

Have my first Higher exam on Friday and after a good days worth of revision today, I've came to the conclusion that the teacher has taught us f*ck all over the past year. Basically have to teach myself the course.

Thankfully it's only Music and 60% of the overall course is on performing, which I nailed. As long as I pass the the written exam, I should have my A secured.

I have my first on Thursday. Higher Modern Studies. :(

Piss easy.

Easiest exam you'll ever sit. I'm doing Advanced Higher on Thursday, which I'm told is the 2nd easiest exam I'll ever sit.

Easy for some. :P Not really worried tbh, learn the stats etc and it's alright.

Just write a lot and throw in the odd fact, the Decision making exercise section is hilariously easy.

In terms of easy exams Standard Grade Drama (Yeah I don't know why either) was the easiest one I did. Basically you made up your own play and answer the questions around what you did

One of my biggest regrets is thinking I'd finished my Mods exam after Section A, sitting smug looking around the exam hall, only to realise with about 10 minutes left that I'd forgotten about the decision making exercise. I still managed a B, but I should've coasted to an A.

P.S. since this is my 900th post, I'd like to post my favourite gif.

tumblrmjpwerjbaf1rcbyhi.gif

One of my biggest regrets is thinking I'd finished my Mods exam after Section A, sitting smug looking around the exam hall, only to realise with about 10 minutes left that I'd forgotten about the decision making exercise. I still managed a B, but I should've coasted to an A.

P.S. since this is my 900th post, I'd like to post my favourite gif.

tumblrmjpwerjbaf1rcbyhi.gif

The essay questions and the DME questions are two different papers. :unsure:

I did the same with a Higher Geography exam. Realised with 5 mins to go that there was a third question on the other side of the sheet which I frantically scribbled some shit down for. Still got an A seeing as those two other essay answers must have been textbook. Pleasing.