Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just spent half an hour panicking that I'd lost my bank card as it wasn't in my wallet when I went to get it. Turns out it had been there, just perfectly stuck to the sticky back of a fecking Cineworld voucher. Horrible, horrible feeling.

:lol: It was quite a short, but sweet, meeting. You mentioned that I was 'gorgeous'. Chuffed. :wub: I said I'd meet you inside the Union, but apparently you hadn't brought your ID. Rookie error.

Yeah, I didn't get in. My ID is usually fine in there as well, but it's not a driving license so it seems to attract extra scrutiny. I'm pretty sure I ended up walking home, after a brief stop at Clark's so it wasn't all bad. Until next time! ^_^

I'm listening to Kesha Tik Tok.

I don't even care, it's a great song.

ooo ooo eee ooo wow

I heard that song this morning on the way to work.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

So I ate about 3 bowls of shredded wheat yesterday after trying to eat healthily. My grandad joked about my next bowel movement saying I won't be off the toilet today. I laughed it off.

This morning I rushed to the toilet and spent an hour on it. Not cool.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I arrived a tad early for work today so decided to sit in my car and read a bit of my book on the Kindle. There was a car and a half worth of space (and I'm talking large saloon size) from my car to the next one parked in the street.

In about a fifteen minute period, I watched four different women on four separate occasions try to reverse parallel park into that space. Not one of them managed (one got so flustered she reversed both back wheels onto the pavement).

I'm not usually one for lazy stereotypes, but women drivers, eh?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I arrived a tad early for work today so decided to sit in my car and read a bit of my book on the Kindle. There was a car and a half worth of space (and I'm talking large saloon size) from my car to the next one parked in the street.

In about a fifteen minute period, I watched four different women on four separate occasions try to reverse parallel park into that space. Not one of them managed (one got so flustered she reversed both back wheels onto the pavement).

I parked a customers car on the street as we'd run out of parking spaces. The car at one side was mine, and the other was also from the garage. She had plenty of fucking room to get out as I left a good few feet at either end.

10 minutes after picking up her keys I hear an almighty fucking bang and she comes down screaming about how I'd purposely parked her car there and how nobody would ever have gotten out of that space. Luckily the old guy who lived in the house adjacent to where her car was had wandered down and ripped into her about how she shouldn't be driving if she couldn't get out that space without bashing something. Stupid cow

It's not a stereotype at all by the way. From my experience women drivers aren't as good as male drivers at any manoeuvre, almost every time someone suddenly dives out a junction in front of me, it's a woman at the wheel

Woman can't judge distances because men tell them this

|

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|

is 9 inches.

Spending the night at Gatwick Airport tonight. Didn't see the point in a hotel when I'd only get a couple of hours sleep before needing to head for security again.

Debating with myself whether or not to try and sleep, or just admit defeat now and set up camp in one of the 24hr Costas.

I fucking hate Frightened Rabbit. I'd heard of them a few months ago but never listened to them, but now I've been subjected to three long months of listening to their music at work as a lass I work with loves them and plays them 12hrs a day! Every day!!! I've had enough and started playing good music. Have some Archers of Loaf and Appleseed Cast down your c**t, cunto! #fuckfrabbit