Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

FM 2012. I've taken Oriental Lisboa from the third tier of Portuguese football to the Premier League in two season and came 5th in my third. Europe here we come. Best game ever!!

Edited by Enigma

They make you go to an interview for an hnc? What's that all about?

Fairly common these days. I had to do the same last year for an HNC. College places are much harder to get now as more people want in and colleges are merging and reducing courses

At my school, someone's medication wore off(i think was the reason) which resulted in 2 ambulances, police with riot gear before a riot van showed up, smashed glass all over the floor (my class was right next to all this) said class being evacuated and f*ck knows what else. :unsure: An interesting day......who the f*ck needs "Educating Yorkshire" Ayrshire's where it's at.

At my school, someone's medication wore off(i think was the reason) which resulted in 2 ambulances, police with riot gear before a riot van showed up, smashed glass all over the floor (my class was right next to all this) said class being evacuated and f*ck knows what else. :unsure: An interesting day......who the f*ck needs "Educating Yorkshire" Ayrshire's where it's at.

Good old pc plod......always there to help.

3 wee lads have came to my door so far tonight. Utterly shite jokes, as expected. The fourth wee lad came in. Shit costume, but as ever, I sat down and let the wee guy deliver his joke.

"Knock Knock."

I looked at him as if to say "FFS wee man, a knock knock joke? Really? A wee bit of originality wouldn't go a miss." Being the pure good guy I am though, I replied with the standard:

"Who's there?"

He proceeded by saying:

"Rangers."

Now, this caught my attention. A joke? About Rangers? Yaldy. Batter on wee man; save this horrific night by ripping the shit out of the late deceased, Glasgow Rangers. With so much excitement built up inside me, I responded with:

"Rangers who?"

The anticipation was huge, as I waited for the young lads responce. C'mon lad, I believe in you. He took a breath, looked me in the eye and winked, before saying:

"Exactly."

OOOFFFTTTIIIIEEEEESSSSS! Take all the sweets, lad. You've earned it. Legend.

Edited by forzamorton

3 wee lads have came to my door so far tonight. Utterly shite jokes, as expected. The fourth wee lad came in. Shit costume, but as ever, I sat down and let the wee guy deliver his joke.

"Knock Knock."

I looked at him as if to say "FFS wee man, a knock knock joke. Really? A wee bit of originality wouldn't go a miss." Being the pure good guy I am though, I replied with the standard:

"Who's there?"

He processed by saying:

"Rangers."

Now this had caught my attention. A joke? About Rangers? Yaldy. Batter on wee man; save this horrific night by ripping the shit out of the late deceased, Glasgow Rangers. With ao much excitement built up inside me, I responded with:

"Rangers who?"

The anticipation was huge, as I waited for the young lads responce. C'mon lad, I believe in you. He took a breath, looked me in the eye and winked, before saying:

"Exactly."

OOOFFFTTTIIIIEEEEESSSSS! Take all the sweets, lad. You've earned it. Legend.

lol. Keeping it simple.

Been done for years - I started college in '98 and had to do the interview-thing beforehand...

No quite sure the point of it though - If you've got the qualifications from school then surely that's all that's required?

Probably want to weed out the shit throwers, tbh.

I've been trying to keep up to speed as much as possible with what's happening in Syria. When I was flying through Doha in July I was genuinely surprised to see a Flights leaving Doha into Damascus. I find it staggering that amongst all the fighting in Damascus, there's international flights coming and going.