Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 wee lads have came to my door so far tonight. Utterly shite jokes, as expected. The fourth wee lad came in. Shit costume, but as ever, I sat down and let the wee guy deliver his joke.

"Knock Knock."

I looked at him as if to say "FFS wee man, a knock knock joke? Really? A wee bit of originality wouldn't go a miss." Being the pure good guy I am though, I replied with the standard:

"Who's there?"

He proceeded by saying:

"Rangers."

Now, this caught my attention. A joke? About Rangers? Yaldy. Batter on wee man; save this horrific night by ripping the shit out of the late deceased, Glasgow Rangers. With so much excitement built up inside me, I responded with:

"Rangers who?"

The anticipation was huge, as I waited for the young lads responce. C'mon lad, I believe in you. He took a breath, looked me in the eye and winked, before saying:

"Exactly."

OOOFFFTTTIIIIEEEEESSSSS! Take all the sweets, lad. You've earned it. Legend.

:lol:

I had people come round without even having a joke. Arseholes.

3 wee lads have came to my door so far tonight. Utterly shite jokes, as expected. The fourth wee lad came in. Shit costume, but as ever, I sat down and let the wee guy deliver his joke.

"Knock Knock."

I looked at him as if to say "FFS wee man, a knock knock joke? Really? A wee bit of originality wouldn't go a miss." Being the pure good guy I am though, I replied with the standard:

"Who's there?"

He proceeded by saying:

"Rangers."

Now, this caught my attention. A joke? About Rangers? Yaldy. Batter on wee man; save this horrific night by ripping the shit out of the late deceased, Glasgow Rangers. With so much excitement built up inside me, I responded with:

"Rangers who?"

The anticipation was huge, as I waited for the young lads responce. C'mon lad, I believe in you. He took a breath, looked me in the eye and winked, before saying:

"Exactly."

I'm actually in tears :lol:

"Knock Knock."

"Who's there?"

He proceeded by saying:

"Rangers."

"Rangers who?"

"Exactly."

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA