Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Also, here's a personality test which seems to be quite accurate, more so than ones that I've been given in various real life meetings:

https://www.learnmyself.com/

Here's my profile if anyone is curious:

http://www.learnmyself.com/Personality-Report?x=PIx3x4167812-3747767xs4hj2x3

It matches up very well with the in-depth Insights profile I've done. Anyone else ever done an Insights profile?

Mines is pretty spot-on in regards to the traits that I consider myself to have. Surely the reason for this is that it would me answering the questions.

Would be more interesting to have other people answer questions on you.

Mines is pretty spot-on in regards to the traits that I consider myself to have. Surely the reason for this is that it would me answering the questions.

Would be more interesting to have other people answer questions on you.

I see what you mean, some people think that these tests are just self-fulfilling. However if you got other people to answer questions about you, you'd possibly have wildly different traits associated with you, because everyone external doesn't know you as well as you know yourself, especially when it comes to the deepest realms of your mind. Don't think even my best friends would know how I would answer some of the questions on that!

Aye, so I have just been told by a mate that a girl from the year below me at school was in Nuts recently and is now a model.

She moved down to England and tbh was a wee bit of a ned at school from what I remember, always getting in trouble, stick thin and looked chavvy too. Now though.... :o Oya.

Mind = blown.

post-14721-14226606191685_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14226606331844_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14226606415011_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14226606624755_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14226606772501_thumb.jpg

Makes sense with the "neddy" part ;) same here but an Academy a few miles up the coast

f**k you. Academy rules ya bass. She's changed her name from Chloe to Clelia... :lol:

http://www.egotastic.com/2014/05/clelia-theodorou-topless-bikini-goodies-prove-the-power-of-the-brunette/

And you went to school in Montrose?!? Whit???

I've been to Arbroath several times now and I'm not convinced you could produce a girl that attractive.

I'll qualify this by including Forfar, Montrose and Dundee in my assumptions.

I've been to Arbroath several times now and I'm not convinced you could produce a girl that attractive.

I'll qualify this by including Forfar, Montrose and Dundee in my assumptions.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked. She is without doubt the best looking girl Arbroath Academy's ever produced anyways. :P

Mates claiming he's pumped her (which I believe tbf) but it's convenient he's brought this up after discovering that she's now a model. :lol:

I'm absolutely gobsmacked. She is without doubt the best looking girl Arbroath Academy's ever produced anyways. :P

Mates claiming he's pumped her (which I believe tbf) but it's convenient he's brought this up after discovering that she's now a model. :lol:

I'm afraid I'm still doubtful to be completely honest. I still don't think a wee seaside town can produce that, or at least if you have, send her to Edinburgh.

If you're mate is telling the truth, buy him a pint on me. :lol: