Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's not Ayr, that's been used too.

Keep the ideas coming folks.

3am, you're going to wake up going "that's the b*****d!". :lol:

Any chance it could be smelly OLDHAM and a solitary *something else*? It's not a massive difference right enough but you might be able to think of something that fits better that way.

I could be wrong but I think Maradona has been tossed off.

She was cooly walking up some stairs wearing a gimungous cloak like the length of Di's wedding gown. She was undoing the buttons slowly but before she had finished one of the cloak bearers gave it an almighty tug, caught her round the neck and she landed on her arse down a set of stairs!

3am, you're going to wake up going "that's the b*****d!". :lol:

Any chance it could be smelly OLDHAM and a solitary *something else*? It's not a massive difference right enough but you might be able to think of something that fits better that way.

Shit. I think you're right.

I need help again.

Although they treated my MOTHERWELL they did not take to my sister at all and DONCASTER adrift on a raft. I was terrified and hid in my cabin keeping the BOLTON the door.

Don, Kirk, and Bart raided the larder but found nothing apart from smelly ....... and a solitary OLDHAM. So hungry they were that they ate almost the FULHAM.

That's what I had before.

found nothing apart from smelly OLDHAM and a solitary....?

Edited by jamamafegan