Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I dunno. There was a lassie in my class at school when I was 13 who was similarly stacked. Plus, you regularly hear about poor lassies with gigantomastia who can barely walk around due to their mutant boobs. I was reading something a week or two ago about a woman who had size NNN tits (or something similarly outlandish) and had just had them reduced. Supposedly she'd been a C cup by the time she was 10 and went up a cup size per year after that. Weirdest part was that she said random grown men were always trying to grope her boobs by the time she was 12 :shutup

...not that I seek out women with enormous breasts, you understand :ph34r:

Of course you do you filthy pervert!

Poor wee L4L/Young Stalin got hammered for this shit.

Are you Donny in disguise?

Donny?

Referring to me, most likely. Though I'd like to know what he is insinuating; maybe he could make that clearer.

lichtie4life, the puddle drinker, his name is Donnie.

Let me get this straight...YJS got Mjolnir'd for underage nookie with a foreign burd, and has been re-incarnating as various guys in order to win back the heart of his beloved P&B?

Blimey, I'm well behind. We need a thread just for keeping track of bannings - better than any of the soaps.