Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I need advice on something. I really don't know what to do :(.

Citizens Advice Bureaux are a great bunch of lads. Get there early to make sure you're seen.

I need advice on something. I really don't know what to do :(.

Stick a finger in first, if she doesn't complain and kinda likes it steam on in with the rest

If I went to your house for dinner and you served that up, on a fucking octagonal plate as well, I'd ram the whole lot right up your stinking arsehole.

Absolutely disgraceful. I'd have more regard for you if you joined ISIS.

Edited by ICTChris

I don't think "Chez Throbber" will be a threat to nearby restaurants anytime soon. I just served burnt to a crisp black pudding with diced potatoes sprinkled with rosemary and soaked in olive oil, also burnt to a crisp. The peas were perfect though.

Jesus what a barrel of hatred i have received you guys are such b*****ds sometimes i wonder why i bother posting on here

We all love you; we just express it through blind, vicious hatred and vitriol.

Is this not how you were raised? :huh:

i find it hilarious tbh but its frustrating as it was an actual lovely meal. The chips were a let down because i left them sitting in the oil while they weren't cooking, the kiev itself was a triumph. Even my ever critical Mrs said it was a 10/10 although she didn't have the chips

Glad it tasted better than it looked; well done :P

...God, that was painful...

i find it hilarious tbh but its frustrating as it was an actual lovely meal. The chips were a let down because i left them sitting in the oil while they weren't cooking, the kiev itself was a triumph. Even my ever critical Mrs said it was a 10/10 although she didn't have the chips

So she had one shitey kiev for Sunday dinner? You know how to live!