Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If only there was a dedicated thread for all this food talk.

btw. I made an amazing roast dinner yesterday for the whole family. Got the roast beef joint from Lidl's. I doubt If anybody sells a better tasting meat than them.

Yeah, I'll drink to that. Almost everything I buy from Lidl's turns out to be perfectly acceptable so I will try the roast beef. I think you can get Auntie Bessies Yorkshire Pud in there too.

:chef

Edited by ICTJohnboy

Think they only have Aunt Bessie's sometimes, not always. Everytime I go in there I still have a wee look for an Inferno pizza but sadly to no avail.

their rump steaks go down a treat also.

post-30184-14337879864849_thumb.jpg

As long as we are sharing things we made...

Eight days in the fermenting bin and have just finished siphoning it off into the keg. Three days in the kitchen cupboard and a few weeks in the cellar outside and we will be ready to go.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1433788141.358078.jpg

As long as we are sharing things we made...

Eight days in the fermenting bin and have just finished siphoning it off into the keg. Three days in the kitchen cupboard and a few weeks in the cellar outside and we will be ready to go.

Reminds me I need to make more wine...

Reminds me I need to make more wine...

My wife's pal's dad ('s goldfishes sister's husband's cousin (by marriage)) makes loads of bevvy, he's always got several vats of wine, cider and beer on the go. Anytime I see him he gives me some homemade beer and weird varieties of homemade fruit wine, most of which are very sweet and rather delicious. I'd pop by and see him more often purely for the free booze, but he's a boring aul c**t and his wife's a headcase.

his wife's a headcase.

Thats the after effects of home made wine - lethal

i like the various smells the wine gives off in its stages (and the fact i then have 30 bottles worth of wine around the house for summer months)

perfect for getting plastered

i like the various smells the wine gives off in its stages (and the fact i then have 30 bottles worth of wine around the house for summer months)

I've sent you my address in a DM, free wine eagerly anticipated.

I've sent you my address in a DM, free wine eagerly anticipated.

when i get round to making it... possibly (knowing the postie he'd try and fit it in letter box and bend it..)

30 bottles of wine?! You and I are going to become good pals ;)

No worries, here's a photo of a nice cheese sandwich to cheer you up

cheese.jpg

Who the f**k eats a Kraft cheese slice sandwich without toasting the bread? For f**k sake.

Edited by DonnieDarko