Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

News just in, American makes an arse of things.

Illegal buttocks surgeon jailed in US after Briton dies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33100917

Don't know why, but her face just screams "Illegal Buttock Surgeon".

Why on Earth would you get silicon injected into an area that regularly has the weight of your body resting on it? :1eye

Don't know why, but her face just screams "Illegal Buttock Surgeon".

Why on Earth would you get silicon injected into an area that regularly has the weight of your body resting on it? :1eye

I blame Sir Mixalot

I blame Sir Mixalot

Clearly you're unfamiliar with the Mix-A-Lot Manifesto; the great man himself would be horrified by the idea of a lady's posterior being tampered with by science.

Obviously the lassies without buns won't be the beneficiaries of a XXX throwdown, but some might say that's a benefit in itself :P

Some old dears just kicked off in the doctors because her appointment is a minute late.

I don't think I've been seen on time by a doctor since the late Eighties. Can't say I've ever given a toss; they're busy people.

Maybe patience if harder to come by when you're in your late Eighties and worried you might not survive until the appointment's finished :P

I'm going to post something on Sunday that's going to blow the roof off this place. There will have never been a post like this before, the forums will erupt, there will be crying children and granny danger will finally have a fatal heart attack.

Be there.

Sunday 4pm.

General Nonsense.

The sun burn i received from a few hours unprotected yesterday is the worst i have ever received - keep in mind i have sunbathed in Spain, Turkey and Australia in the past. Never thought the Scottish sun would turn me this shade of red

I fell asleep out the back the other day. Only an hour or so but I'm like a fuckin lobster.

I'm going to post something on Sunday that's going to blow the roof off this place. There will have never been a post like this before, the forums will erupt, there will be crying children and granny danger will finally have a fatal heart attack.

Be there.

Sunday 4pm.

General Nonsense.

can you make it 5:30 please, will give me time to get home from work

Be there.

Sunday 4pm.

General Nonsense.

Big bet win

Lord David Steel was sitting across the aisle from me on a flight this evening.

He didn't ask for my autograph, though.

Must be nice for him at the moment, no longer being the last Liberal leader to blow a promising position in the polls. Did he seem happy?