Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Night out in Edinburgh last night. Went to Brew Dog for a few beers that was pretty decent. Mate recommend a club named Opal Lounge as he's "head good things about it"

Never again, it was horrendous, 20 minutes at the bar waiting to get a drink, overcrowded and very much a sausage factory.

Night out in Edinburgh last night. Went to Brew Dog for a few beers that was pretty decent. Mate recommend a club named Opal Lounge as he's "head good things about it"

Never again, it was horrendous, 20 minutes at the bar waiting to get a drink, overcrowded and very much a sausage factory.

Ohh I feel sorry for you. Opal isn't very good at all. Next time go to El Barrios it's much more fun and you'll get served no problem and have lots of very attractive folk dancing salsa!

Only place that's decent on George Street is Why Not, but only on a cheap night like a Monday. I'd be staying well clear every Saturday.

Sounds like my latest sexual experience

That also sounds like a lot of work, do you just put your fingers in the same hole to clean it out or does it come with an anus?

There are 2 holes on the back. One is connected to the main chamber so you jizz out of it. The other is a wee pocket that you can slide a bullet in to

The problem with those masterbation sleeves is the amount of fucking mess and clean up just for a w**k. They can be epic, but I often just want to jizz and get on with my next task (melting down the fag burnt corpse).

When in Paris I visited the Sexodrome, which is Europe's largest sex store with four floors. In a glass case was a sex doll that cost around €10,000. I'd expect an orgasm that would put me in a month long happy coma for that money.

Edited by mrcat1990

I suppose if there wasn't an anus and it was water tight you could clean the goo out by filling the mechanism with water and using it like a water pistol like i do with the rubber ducks in my bath

Why are you masturbating with the ducks in your bath?

Im not but they are equipped with an exit hole at the bottom so you can use them as a make shift water pistol. Wish in theory would work for this plastic vagina, if it had semen in it all you would need to do is create a vacuum and to fill it up with soapy water and then squeeze it.

I should clear up that it's not plastic. It's made from thermoplastic rubber