Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It must just be me, but those "HowTo" videos seem to be aimed at dribbling simpletons.

Yep, they genuinely are worse than cancer and homosexuals. I hate the p***k that does it.

They were funny three years ago, whenever it started, but they're overly complicated now and far too much is going on. The older ones were always less than 30 seconds. I don't know, I find these funnier than the Easter dinner one.

Edited by Smurph

Two complimentary tickets to The Lady Boys of Bangkok appear to have landed on my desk. They're for Saturday 8th August. No use to me as I will be going to see the shower of ladyboys that is Brechin v DAFC. If anyone wants them just pm me and I can post them to you.

Two complimentary tickets to The Lady Boys of Bangkok appear to have landed on my desk. They're for Saturday 8th August. No use to me as I will be going to see the shower of ladyboys that is Brechin v DAFC. If anyone wants them just pm me and I can post them to you.

Can you drop them off at Fountainbridge?

Name: SJC

Address: Boat in the canal

That laddie with the 'How To' videos must have nicked the keys to some buddy's house while they were away for the weekend. Imagine having to clean all that shite up :wacko:

That laddie with the 'How To' videos must have nicked the keys to some buddy's house while they were away for the weekend. Imagine having to clean all that shite up :wacko:

Think he has a set for it.

I've had very, very little sleep from yesterday. I should be asleep now but I had a coffee at 4 to keep me up until about now, so I'd sleep right up until late shift today.

I'm fucking buzzing.

Just keep going with the coffee. You sound like you're at the stage where another six or seven cups could elevate you into a kinda shamanic state. I do it sometimes if I've a heavy workload and if you neck an insane amount of coffee, and then have loads more, you go into a trippy, euphoric state.