Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If you've got a problem with someone confront them. Fucking about wi their motors a massive fucking no no in my book. Some c***s need introduced to the laws of the basebaw bat RG, get them fucking well telt.

Fucking wankers.

From the above evidence presented it could very well be a random, no pun intended mate, act of vandalism. Kids being kids. Doesn't excuse it and will, certainly, not save them when the fucking basebaw bat is oot.

Wee fucking wankers.

#ching

Good it doesn't show as much but still a rubbish thing to happen. Can you get anything to try and disguise the scratches (T-Cut or that?)

Fortunately ive a friend who runs a "detailing" business, so i can ask him if he could machine polish the whole thing to try and get them out. Might cost about £100 but it would be worth it

I believe Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare is the best game ever made. Prove me wrong.

I've never really 'got' COD. But I'm not a major multiplayer gamer, which is what COD is renowned for. I think their main story's are pretty pish and prefer Battlefield on that front.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was a game I really enjoyed though.

Waw was good for Zombies. But having a sniper battle on Crossfire in the original MW was just the best. Headquarters on Shipment as well.

I believe Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare is the best game ever made. Prove me wrong.

You talk a lot of pish on P&B. Ergo, your claim above is likely to be a load of pish. QED.

Personally, I'm thinking you're probably more of a Bejewelled kind of guy. Probably not even a guy, TBH. Am I close?

You talk a lot of pish on P&B. Ergo, your claim above is likely to be a load of pish. QED.

Personally, I'm thinking you're probably more of a Bejewelled kind of guy. Probably not even a guy, TBH. Am I close?

How very dare you question a fellow Dee like this.

How very fucking dare you. :angry: !