Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

She must have repeated her shite to the cops. It would be a bit worrying if you could get done just for talking shite on the internet.

For the past few days I've had a pain go from my lower back down to the bottom of my right leg. A quick Google suggests it's sciatica, which is the first time ever Googling my symptoms hasn't ended with me being convinced I have 18 seconds to live.

For the past few days I've had a pain go from my lower back down to the bottom of my right leg. A quick Google suggests it's sciatica, which is the first time ever Googling my symptoms hasn't ended with me being convinced I have 18 seconds to live.

Does the pain radiate from your back through your buttocks into the side of your leg? Or is the pain skipping the buttock area?

If it's the former, it's definitely sciatica. Can be fixed rather simply due to your age. If it's the latter, you have mechanical issues in your back that you'll need to go to a physio about.

My company's four ships together for the first and probably last time to celebrate 200 years of Fred Olsen.

Basically it's an excuse for a good drink missed.

Fred Olsen only have 4 ships?

Also what is your job on the ship?

Fred Olsen only have 4 ships?

Also what is your job on the ship?

Four cruise ships under Fred Olsen Cruise Lines, two jack up DP ships under the Windcarrier name, 11 energy platforms under the Energy banner and five fast ferries in the Canaries under the Express brand.

I am a deck cadet working for Fred. Hopefully not for much longer, my exam is next Friday, and yet I'm still spending a worrying proportion of my time on P&B.

I found someone unconscious and not breathing in Alexandra park. I was having to perform CPR on him until a ambulance arrived.

The longest 20 minutes of my life.

The length some folk will go to in order to break their VL...

People out walking dogs are casually strolling past watching me on the ground performing CPR and not even stopping to help me.

Probably just thought it was a couple of blokes having a snog. It was in a park.

You had time to go on the net and type a message explaining folk are walking past you performing CPR?

Erm, it seemed pretty obvious this was after the event.

Did you sing Staying Alive, Rico?

Oh and well done, presume you've had some basic first aid training? Very different when you have to put it into practice.