Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had a dominoes, pepperoni passion with bbq sauce

If you're genuinely as fat as you say and you carry on this way then you are a fuckcking hero. Total nonchalant about your waist, your skin, your arteries. It's the way people should live instead of trying to lengthen their sad existence on this self imploding Earth. Well done you.

If you're genuinely as fat as you say and you carry on this way then you are a fuckcking hero. Total nonchalant about your waist, your skin, your arteries. It's the way people should live instead of trying to lengthen their sad existence on this self imploding Earth. Well done you.

Dunno if you have the wrong guy Deeboy but I don't think I've ever said I'm fat

I think he's thinking of Roland, you're just a p***k.

Just wait till the final collapse of the economic system and the climate, and there's no water coming out the taps. Airdre Onions will be the only man on the planet who knows what to do. Stay friends is my advice.

I feel lithgyjambo is halfway through a breakdown ever since I got him a temp ban. He is literally using all his red dots on me, it's delicious.

I feel lithgyjambo is halfway through a breakdown ever since I got him a temp ban. He is literally using all his red dots on me, it's delicious.

It is quite delicious. I have two lads who, without fail, go onto my profile everyday and seek out every post I make to red dot. Pretty sure the 2 accounts are the same person. It's been going on for nearly a year I think. :lol:

Swing and a miss champ. I know this will be hard for you to get into your tiny brain but some of us have other things to do other than post on here. No temp ban for me but nice if you to miss me.

Ref dots, why not, when most of what you post is offensive look at me drivel.

Your face is offensive drivel

It is quite delicious. I have two lads who, without fail, go onto my profile everyday and seek out every post I make to red dot. Pretty sure the 2 accounts are the same person. It's been going on for nearly a year I think. :lol:

Had to have a look after seeing your magnificent bad boy count, the girls will be drooling. Think Scotty Tunbridge and tbone stag have a thing for you though, if you sway that way. Red dotting on topics like Football Manager is a bit intense.