Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Currently sitting outside the doctor's waiting for someone. There is a group of kids fannying about outside. The oldest looks about 9 and the other four look a wee bit younger. I've already had to tell one of them to get out of the closed off electric box thingy. You know the thing that's clearly labelled "Danger of death keep out". The boy didn't get cheeky surprisingly and moved out of it (as I type another guy has just suggested they move away from the area as well (they are still climbing on some kind of frame next to the power station)). That's the background on the kind of kids they are, my main point is that they are spitting on each other. Not wee daft spits either, grogs! Did anyone as a child actually do this for a laugh?! I think it's absolutely bogging and can't see how that can pass as a laugh! If anyone ever spat on me as a kid I took it as a sign they didn't like me, not that they were my pal! :lol:

End Clothing really are the best company to buy clothes from. There's a girl there that emails me with info about new releases I'm interested in before they actually drop online. She's going to try to process an order for me later today even though the official release isn't until midnight.

Well in, Donnie.

SouthTaySuperstore though? Not well in, Donnie.

It's actually not all that bad for a G1 pub. Never all that busy though. Probably went to the other extreme of being to cheap, compared to the old Social's mistake of being too pricey.

Southtay Superstore in Dundee hold a biweekly FIFA 16 tournament; free to enter and a cash prize of £40-50 to the winner.

I won it last night on my first outing in the tournament with a last gasp header from Lewandowski against Real Madrid.

:D

Many entered?

Many entered?

We played 6 (I think?) initial matches with the host playing a game to make the numbers even. Then he dropped out to let the loser of that match go into the quarters. Think it was around 12/13 in the tournament I can't exactly remember.

End Clothing really are the best company to buy clothes from. There's a girl there that emails me with info about new releases I'm interested in before they actually drop online. She's going to try to process an order for me later today even though the official release isn't until midnight.

That's the order processed now 8-9 hours before official release, nice and easy.

Whenever I click onto a thread and the first few replies are from Sergeant Wilson/Grim O'Grady I just scroll down past without reading anything until it's another poster. Grim has always been a dreadful poster but Sarge at least used to be funny at times. Shame.

I enjoy the Sarge's posts.

I agree with 'Grimbo', though. Comes across as trying too hard to be 'wacky'. Grim by name, etc.