Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

When Falkirk won promotion to the SPL about nine or ten years ago, I was talking to a colleague of mine about it. I was pretty well-known around the office as the only Falkirk supporter (I worked in Livingston). After a few minutes he asked me "what about you, are you still going to work here?" and, slightly puzzled, I answered "yes". It was only later I realised that he thought I actually played for Falkirk and would be getting a full-time SPL contract.

I've no idea why he thought this as I'd played fives with him before and he would have been able to see that I'm not exactly brilliant at football!

It was over ten years ago.

post-12513-1405546614743_thumb.jpg

FIFA have objected to Nico Rosberg's helmet for the German GP on the grounds that it infringes their intellectual property.

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/24207/9384883/nico-rosberg-tweaks-special-german-world-cup-winning-crash-helmet-after-fifa-claim

I'm sure a wee brown envelope could have sorted that.

FIFA have objected to Nico Rosberg's helmet for the German GP on the grounds that it infringes their intellectual property.

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/24207/9384883/nico-rosberg-tweaks-special-german-world-cup-winning-crash-helmet-after-fifa-claim

I'm sure a wee brown envelope could have sorted that.

I don't know what you're suggesting about these two fine, upstanding, organisations,.

Edited by Enigma

I've just started a new project next to a KFC where the grease trap is overflowing and not looks revolting but smells it too! :barf

Doesn't seem to put anyone off eating there though!

I've just started a new project next to a KFC where the grease trap is overflowing and not looks revolting but smells it too! :barf

Doesn't seem to put anyone off eating there though!

Years ago I gave advice to an Indian gentleman who was planning to open a restaurant and reminded him he would have to have a grease trap installed.

He said 'I've got one' pointing out back of the shop, I lifted the cover and said 'no, you've got a choked fucking drain you moron'

The fucking manhole(steady), which was five feet deep was full to the gunnels with curry sauce.

Years ago I gave advice to an Indian gentleman who was planning to open a restaurant and reminded him he would have to have a grease trap installed.

He said 'I've got one' pointing out back of the shop, I lifted the cover and said 'no, you've got a choked fucking drain you moron'

The fucking manhole(steady), which was five feet deep was full to the gunnels with curry sauce.

That's minging!

The common mistake with drainage design for places like this is that even if they have a grease trap theytend to have a manhole just upstream of it catching all the drainage tails which is pointless as the grease just cools in the manhole and doesn't even reach the trap!