Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Having to get a tooth crowned as it had cracked and only half of it left and dentist says it could take 2-3 weeks to get the papers back to cover the cost.

5 days later be other part of the tooth falls out when eating.

3 trips to the dentist in less than a week.

Ouch. I'm currently in the middle of some horrid root canal treatment and looking at an implant as well.

I started root canal on it on Monday and felt nothing at all.

The dentist said it doesn't make a difference as he can still crown it.

Happy days.

Overheard a colleague telling another colleague that she really loves pens. She expoused her passion for them and went quite in depth about the different kinds. She also doesn't like black pens (she'd all about the blue) and explained that she gets quite annoyed when she sees so many black ones in shops.

It was an astonishingly boring and banal conversation. I thought such things didn't actually happen in offices, but my mind was blown. It was like something a brain washed drone would talk about. It was almost frightening.

Happily a load of us looked at gruesome injuries online later and laughed as the squeamish shrieked. Pen lady had gone home by this point.

Overheard a colleague telling another colleague that she really loves pens. She expoused her passion for them and went quite in depth about the different kinds. She also doesn't like black pens (she'd all about the blue) and explained that she gets quite annoyed when she sees so many black ones in shops.

It was an astonishingly boring and banal conversation. I thought such things didn't actually happen in offices, but my mind was blown. It was like something a brain washed drone would talk about. It was almost frightening.

Happily a load of us looked at gruesome injuries online later and laughed as the squeamish shrieked. Pen lady had gone home by this point.

Send her an email about penisland.net; the ultimate source for hard virgin wood, according to their website.

Then feign ignorance when HR calls you in.

Edit: got my penisland's mixed up :wacko:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

I'm pretty sure i walked by a lassie today that I rattled a couple of times years ago.

We both did that awkward trying not to look at one another thing.

She wasn't the bonniest at the time and the years have not been kind.

I still look fabulous.

Using the word fabulous makes me think it was a man. Did he turn into Danny de Vito?

She was in Manchester doing a bit of promotion for her Panto.

She is appearing in Snow White with that annoying midget guy.

attachicon.gif1416441810475_Image_galleryImage_Priscilla_Presley_as_The_.jpg

Leave me alone!!!!

We're all fucked if the ex-wife of Elvis Presley has to do panto to make ends meet.

Actually doesn't look bad in some of the publicity pictures; still a wid from the overweight Alloa contingent, I'm thinking.

JS33398373.jpg

You have the cutest wee snore.

We're all fucked if the ex-wife of Elvis Presley has to do panto to make ends meet.

Actually doesn't look bad in some of the publicity pictures; still a wid from the overweight Alloa contingent, I'm thinking.

JS33398373.jpg

Had no idea she was as old as she is - she's knocking 70 - so fair play, she's holding up well all things considered. Was well tidy back in the day though.

o-PRISCILLA-PRESLEY-570.jpg?1

I used to have a passion for business cards when colleagues and I would sit around and discuss them. I used to have something called 'Silian rail' on 'bone' whilst the guy across from me used to have eggshell with Romalian type. That was nothing compared to the guy in the next room who had raised lettering, pale nimbus, white. It even had a watermark. p***k.

Guy seemed disgusted when I asked for square, links and bacon. His supplimentary question of "in the same roll?!" was followed by a "yes?" and he begrudingly compiled the monster.

I'm not fat, I'm cultivating mass.

And it was delicious.

Basically an entire pig in a roll then?

I used to have a passion for business cards when colleagues and I would sit around and discuss them. I used to have something called 'Silian rail' on 'bone' whilst the guy across from me used to have eggshell with Romalian type. That was nothing compared to the guy in the next room who had raised lettering, pale nimbus, white. It even had a watermark. p***k.

^^^Can't get reservations at Dorsia type post

200.gif

JS33398373.jpg

Thats heavily, heavily photoshopped