Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've had a thumping headache all day! :(

How long have you been using the stove?

If it's been a while you could have built up a fair bit of CO in your hemoglobin.

The detector will probably alarm at 200 parts per million so long term exposure would cause such symptoms, if so get straight to the doctors.

Became a white van man a couple of weeks ago. Got my documents through today and it looks like I have been driving it without any road tax since I got it. The disc says it runs out at the end of this month but with the new rules, the old disc is invalid as soon as the vehicle changes hands.

I am a hardcore lawbreaking criminal!

How long have you been using the stove?

If it's been a while you could have built up a fair bit of CO in your hemoglobin.

The detector will probably alarm at 200 parts per million so long term exposure would cause such symptoms, if so get straight to the doctors.

Cheers for your concern man.

First time I've used it this year.....the rope seal detached when I lit the fire too.....double trouble! :-( I'll be ok but have made arrangement to get the stove fixed.

I guess one of the main problems with a fuel burning stove on a boat is the fact that it is difficult to get a low level ventilation duct to help with the dispersion of any fumes.

Absolutely.....had all the windows & doors open all night.

The Arbroath v Clyde thread. :lol:

i know i said last post last time, and im sorry it aint worked out that way

aggro is a COWARD, do u understand that coward, you are a shitebag, u have been offered opportunity after opportunity 2 prove u are a man, but u are cowardly trash (did u get i am calling u a coward.........AGAIN)

grow a pair o balls u COWARD

I am off work all day wednesday, all day thursday and friday (busy friday evening) pick a time shite bag

i would rather be a partick thistle fan than a coward, do u understand aggro, u are trash, the biggest shite bag PnB has ever known

now im done posting on PnB in relation 2 this cowardly scum (yea aggro u trash again i am talking about u)

u will notice i have removed shawfield from your name, from now on u are known as aggroshitebagcoward

only fitting

i would rather be a partick thistle fan than a coward, do u understand aggro, u are trash, the biggest shite bag PnB has ever known

Gentlemen, the challenge has been laid down. Are you going to let this libel stand?

Became a white van man a couple of weeks ago. Got my documents through today and it looks like I have been driving it without any road tax since I got it. The disc says it runs out at the end of this month but with the new rules, the old disc is invalid as soon as the vehicle changes hands.

I am a hardcore lawbreaking criminal!

We have a few rozzers on here, don't we?

Never mind, they're an understanding bunch.

Despite hearing rumours that it's stocked at other branches, ASDAlloa don't seem to have any Moray Cup.

Any suggestions? Seems like it's becoming the official beverage of P&B, and I don't want to be left out.

Despite hearing rumours that it's stocked at other branches, ASDAlloa don't seem to have any Moray Cup.

Any suggestions? Seems like it's becoming the official beverage of P&B, and I don't want to be left out.

It's in the perth one, still not got around to trying it

I guess one of the main problems with a fuel burning stove on a boat is the fact that it is difficult to get a low level ventilation duct to help with the dispersion of any fumes.

Not really.

The flue takes the products of combustion away from the appliance, you just have to think in terms of reverse engineering the principle.

You can install a duct from atmosphere down to near low level in most instances, after all, you take the trouble to install the flue, you just have to take the same amount of effort for fixed ventilation.

My stove "malfunctioned" last night and nearly gave me carbon monoxide poisoning......I emailed Blaze Express regarding their smokeless coal with the words "my arse"!

Sore head today though :(

My friend who lives on a narrowboat has used one for years, any questions for him?

It's in the perth one, still not got around to trying it

It feels like my Pie-triotic duty to give it a go. Been so hyped that it's bound to end up tasting like Mozza's old man's boxer shorts, however :yucky

(sorry for the whole pie-triotic thing)

My sky box has not been working for the past 2 hours so it looks like I will have to switch it off at the wall socket. Only problem is my router connects to the same socket so I will have to go offline for a while.

Goodbye cruel world, I shall not be missed :(

My sky box has not been working for the past 2 hours so it looks like I will have to switch it off at the wall socket. Only problem is my router connects to the same socket so I will have to go offline for a while.

Goodbye cruel world, I shall not be missed :(

not just unplug the sky box from the extension?