Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Definitely a wifey I'm thinking of who says it in a much funnier voice. Pretty much or exactly the same script though although it's obviously for PG rather than 12. None for this 12A nonsense back then of course.

Wid?

Was invited round to a friends tonight where I found my ex gf & her two girls......

After a year & a half it was great to see the girls again but felt like shit walking home :(

A trip down to Leeds should cheer you up.

Fastlove might only give you some temporary pleasures, but it's better than nothing

A trip down to Leeds should cheer you up.

Fastlove might only give you some temporary pleasures, but it's better than nothing

nah mate, my heart wasn't really in it the last time and I'm not the type that can feign interest these days.

I'm off to Malta next week for my birthday so that will cheer me up :)

nah mate, my heart wasn't really in it the last time and I'm not the type that can feign interest these days.

I'm off to Malta next week for my birthday so that will cheer me up :)

Mind and post best pubs and things to do in the Holiday forum please. Staying in Sliema the week after.