Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I chuckle at the thought of you saying "windae" in some sort of broken transatlantic twang, just like Lulu.

Nope,

Still a cross between Caithnesian and Doric twang.

I still sound "teuchter"

Nope,

Still a cross between Caithnesian and Doric twang.

I still sound "teuchter"

Aye, so you do, right enough.

That'll be...*cough*...£24.80, by the way.

It's 1.50pm on a Monday afternoon, and I am sitting in my pants watching the tennis whilst cooking a roast dinner, and have just poured a pint.

If I wasn't married I think I would probably be dead within a month. I should not be allowed to be on my own in all honesty.

It's 1.50pm on a Monday afternoon, and I am sitting in my pants watching the tennis whilst cooking a roast dinner, and have just poured a pint.

If I wasn't married I think I would probably be dead within a month. I should not be allowed to be on my own in all honesty.

Living the dream

Welcome to my world

That sounds excellent, apart from the cooking part. Get JustEat done.

Living the dream

It is actually really good fun. Daytime drinking is really underrated. I have absolutely no idea why I am cooking a chicken for dinner as I am home on my own. Must have seemed like a good idea last night when blind drunk.

That sounds excellent, apart from the cooking part. Get JustEat done.

I've spent the last three or four days drinking and doing drugs excessively, I don't think I could handle any form of human contact, even if only with a delivery driver.

Someone rang my doorbell about an hour ago and I couldn't face answering it.

Anyhoo, I've got my lodgings to myself today, as I didn't bather going into work the day due to yesterday's fun an gemmes. To that end I've been in the rick aw day, very liberating.

Still feel sad though :(

It's a done deal bud. :( I used up my last get out of jail card months ago.

That's a bit shite mate, I've come in at 4am or later on many occasions and the most I receive is some daggers the next day.

Plenty more fish in the sea. Just mind out with the old Chico, fairly fucks you up.

That's a bit shite mate, I've come in at 4am or later on many occasions and the most I receive is some daggers the next day.

Plenty more fish in the sea. Just mind out with the old Chico, fairly fucks you up.

It doesnae half! I'll be fine mate.